Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back from the Shadows Again

Jumbo

7 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

And I was hoping it was one of those times that you kept posting and nobody could see it.  WHo was that guy back in the day that did that?

That was Navy Dave, no?  Between him, "Sarge," and the guy with Air Force in his name, we had the full viewpoint of right wing military guys.

29 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

And I was hoping it was one of those times that you kept posting and nobody could see it.  WHo was that guy back in the day that did that?

an old friend of ours, amigo--navy dave (and where he is i do hope he's well)

lady mary...z, bang, glad you're still here...dan t. the rest of youse..see, still no facebook, twiiter, intsapic, or whatever else is out there for me, and i have really turned down even all my 3D social activity, replaced with a lot more solo time and outdoor stuff....but i did get more connected to many of you than expected for one of my kind..:P

(dan--airforcecane--he and sarge used to start about 3-5 new threads weekly, even daily at times, from worldnetdaily as a source, remember? lol)

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

Whew.  I was wondering what happened to you.  Glad to hear you’re all right.

I'm glad to hear it too, but I still wonder what happened to me. I don't understand everything, but I know alien tech was involved.

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I'm glad to hear it too, but I still wonder what happened to me. I don't understand everything, but I know alien tech was involved.

I think it is simply a coincidence...but I have been considering ducking out for about month or so within the last week. 

Good to see you posting and involved again. 

Now let's fly out to Colorado and meet up with Chew for a weekend or so. I don't generally indulge...but I can make a rare exception. 

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Good to see you.

Just to catch you up, we're all deranged now. Especially the ones who will claim they aren't. 

~Bang

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Welcome back Jumbo.  As for getting you up to date, I hope you're sitting down for this:

Donald Trump is President of the United States.

One for every occasion........

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Youre supposed to get control of your drug use by 30.  

7 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Greetings o great one.

The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Greetings fellow heathen.

I have feasted on the ox and, patiently, shat him out upon the earth.

Just now, Jumbo said:

First, to be clear, I am not your father. 

I am but a barefoot pebble-snatcher, trapped in a world I never made. :ph34r:

First, thank goodness.

Secondly, I expect you to be found one day choked out in a hotel room swinging like a pendulum as that's how that story is known to have ended.:blink:

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Secondly, I expect you to be found one day choked out in a hotel room swinging like a pendulum as that's how that story is known to have ended.:blink:

I'm not surprised to hear that even after such a prolonged absence I still play a major role in some of your more disturbing fantasies. :P

Who's shadow were you in back of?

Didn't even know you were gone, missing or hiding. I normally take long breaks in the off-seasons, on purpose, so guessed you were doing the same. 

I guess it is good that you are back and no longer missing. :D

Oh, and glad you are feeling well enough now. :)

Archived