Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 NCAA Football Thread

ixcuincle

On 11/15/2018 at 11:43 AM, Bonez3 said:

@Yohan you're right, nothing more to say after that. Let the teams play now and time will tell

On 11/17/2018 at 6:26 PM, Bonez3 said:

It's all good, just saying this is a different ND team from the start of season. Said it after few games, defense moves like I haven't seen in years. Book is very good QB. 

We just smashed Clemson's best win of the season.

So, tell us again how ND compares to Clemson.

This is why the playoffs should be 8 teams.  Only Notte Dame fans thought they belonged, everyone outside their fan base knew they were a joke.  In an 8 team playoff sure, not in a 4 team one.

And this game justified why they should join a conference in football.  If in the ACC, this **** could have been decided in the conference championship game and an actual worthy team would have occupied one of the four spots in the current system.  

Three ****ing points.....****ing laughable

18 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

This is why the playoffs should be 8 teams.  Only Notte Dame fans thought they belonged, everyone outside their fan base knew they were a joke.  In an 8 team playoff sure, not in a 4 team one.

And this game justified why they should join a conference in football.  If in the ACC, this **** could have been decided in the conference championship game and an actual worthy team would have occupied one of the four spots in the current system.  

Three ****ing points.....****ing laughable

40 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Agreed.

I see where Richt is hanging ‘em up. He doesn’t look healthy to me. Watched the game the other night, and he had these huge dark circles under his eyes. Dude looked like Boo Radley standing on the sidelines.

Good riddance, quite frankly. Clusterduck of a season

Can colleges still pick their schedule?  Think that should stop letting them pick weak opponents for better chance at undefeated schedlue, let NCAA pick schedule and make a 16 game playoff.  This product is so corrupt and predictable, i really don't care who wins and haven't in a while.

+1 on Notre Dame needing to get their head out their ass, our somebody pulling it out.  Their special snowflake stance they rock until some makes them look popwarner on the biggest stage is old as hell, too.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Can colleges still pick their schedule?  Think that should stop letting them pick weak opponents for better chance at undefeated schedlue, let NCAA pick schedule and make a 16 game playoff.  This product is so corrupt and predictable, i really don't care who wins and haven't in a while.

+1 on Notre Dame needing to get their head out their ass, our somebody pulling it out.  Their special snowflake stance they rock until some makes them look popwarner on the biggest stage is old as hell, too.

Colleges in conferences can only pick their non-conference games.  Those get scheduled years in advance too.  Notre Dame worked out a deal with the ACC that allowed them to remain independent in football even though all other sports joined the conference.  That deal requires them to play 5 ACC teams per season and was extended to 2037.  And if they ever decide to no longer be independent they are contractually obligated to join the ACC in football.

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Colleges in conferences can only pick their non-conference games.  Those get scheduled years in advance too.  Notre Dame worked out a deal with the ACC that allowed them to remain independent in football even though all other sports joined the conference.  That deal requires them to play 5 ACC teams per season and was extended to 2037.  And if they ever decide to no longer be independent they are contractually obligated to join the ACC in football.

Ya, i keep seeing non-conference games being West Bubble**** University, unless it's plan to make some money together.  That's what I'm taking about, NFL your success makes sure you have a harder record should be year by year.

On 12/29/2018 at 8:02 PM, China said:

So, tell us again how ND compares to Clemson.

I'll quote Kelly, the teams weren't as mismatched as the score. I think anybody who watched saw that the 1st quarter was shaping up to lead to a good game. In fact ND  outplayed them. But in the end, ND wasn't ready for the big stage. Book played like a 3rd stringer and they simply tightened up once they fell down by 2 scores. 

I'll take my medicine but will stand firm that ND played the worse game of the year for them and I have no doubt they can compete with Clemson. Laugh it up but anybody who watched both games should say ND had a much better chance at winning a rematch between the 2 losers. 

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

That's akin to saying OU was the better team starting from the 2nd quarter on. 😁

Btw, I thought OU was better than they showed..but that early Bama onslaught was too much. GL to that Clemson d-line stopping Tua.

Also..I'd put Dana leaving WVU at about 90% right now. It might even be mutual. 

Not the same. Obviously a team is gonna play different up 28-0 and never really threatened.

Comparing 28 point lead to a tie game is not kin folk. The fumble overrule was huge. Not gonna say the outcome would be different, but I would have loved to see ND play with a lead. 

Archived