Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Just now, Redskin4ever said:

What was Orlov doing on that goal? He turned a 2 on 2 into a 1 on none and an undressing of Holtby. 

It's not really an undressing of Holtby cause he has to be thinking Orlov is right there so stay strong on the initial angle. Kuzy also didn't do much on that play. 

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It's not really an undressing of Holtby cause he has to be thinking Orlov is right there so stay strong on the initial angle. Kuzy also didn't do much on that play. 

I'm not blaming Holtby. I'm blaming Orlov. What he did was leave Holtby out to dry. 

1 hour ago, c slag said:

Any word on Kepny? 

Fingers crossed nothing to serious

Not that I've seen.  If it was a bench player on the Lizards or a guy from the Skins practice squad, we'd have hourly updates from the local media.  Instead, the Washington Post continues to treat the  Caps like a red-headed stepchild, even though they're the only game in town.  A couple lines in last night's WP game summary mentioned the injury, but that's it.  I know the team has been historically tight-lipped about injuries, but I doubt the Post is beating down the trainer's door trying to find anything out.

38 minutes ago, capcrunch98 said:

Not that I've seen.  If it was a bench player on the Lizards or a guy from the Skins practice squad, we'd have hourly updates from the local media.  Instead, the Washington Post continues to treat the  Caps like a red-headed stepchild, even though they're the only game in town.  A couple lines in last night's WP game summary mentioned the injury, but that's it.  I know the team has been historically tight-lipped about injuries, but I doubt the Post is beating down the trainer's door trying to find anything out.

At least they have Djoos to fill in if he has to miss any extended time 

Also, Brett Connolly’s wife (and a friend) definitely came in and sat in seats that were vacant right in front of me last night.  I noticed that she had a massive rock on her left hand and happened to glance down while she was going through her text messages noted the name Brett Connolly in her text contact list.

Googled his wife today.  Definitely her.

6 hours ago, Springfield said:

Also, Brett Connolly’s wife (and a friend) definitely came in and sat in seats that were vacant right in front of me last night.  I noticed that she had a massive rock on her left hand and happened to glance down while she was going through her text messages noted the name Brett Connolly in her text contact list.

Googled his wife today.  Definitely her.

How’d he do?

9 hours ago, Redskins_SF said:

New York Islanders lost again tonight, so we're still maintaining a 3 point lead, with 8 games remaining.

image.thumb.png.5f710f37d2ae1781364ab03f7334f967.png

We need to take advantage of these.. Thankfully we stole a point the other night to make it a 2 game differential.   I swear I think the division is going to come down to that last game of the season.... it's just setting up too well.   

yeah but 1st round matchups do. Don't want to see the Pens in the first, thanks.

So far as the schedule goes, I think we've been through the worst of the turbulence: Tampa only once more, desperate Carolina

twice, desperate Philly once. We got this. 

Archived