vs MIN 

vs Phi 

vs CAR 

@ CAR 

@ TBL

@FL 

vs MON 

vs NYI

Just want to point out that against our brutal schedule, the Caps have gone 8-3-1, with the losses coming in Tampa, in Pittsburgh, home in OT to Tampa, and at home to the Wild. Philly and Carolina were fighting for their playoff lives...

58 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Fine by me if Montreal misses out lol. Heard they have a pretty tough remaining schedule 

Of all the likely scenarios. I'd like to see us play Carolina (obviously) and Columbus get the last WC.  I don't think the Jackets could beat Tampa, but if Bob gets hot and a few of their 100 deadline pickups show up, they could wear the Bolts down in a long series and that could make a difference if we see them in ECF.

1 hour ago, capcrunch98 said:

Of all the likely scenarios. I'd like to see us play Carolina (obviously) and Columbus get the last WC.  I don't think the Jackets could beat Tampa, but if Bob gets hot and a few of their 100 deadline pickups show up, they could wear the Bolts down in a long series and that could make a difference if we see them in ECF.

Yeah and then one of Boston or Toronto beats them up further in the 2nd round. 

Then again, its not like our path to the ECF will be easy **cough** Pittsbugh ** cough ** 

Archived