Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

"Take off that hat" photo.  

Actually, I remember The Liberal Redneck asking the MAGAts whether they were going to cling to their Trump hats and their Trump bumper stickers and their Trump flags the same way they cling to the "confederate flag", which, he points out, also only lasted four years.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

So really? 4 years of liberal temper tantrums, PROVEN Russian conspiracy lie and purely partisan impeachment and we are supposed to understand you? Take a look in the mirror. 

Sarcasm is supposed to be in Comic Sans font.

There's a lot of people in this forum, and one of them might think you're serious.  

• Like 1

Inside the Supreme Court during the Kavanaugh hearings. Why didnt these people have their lives ruined? I will tell you why. The liberal narrative is bull****:

Brett Kavanaugh hearing: progressive activists try to block his  confirmation - Vox

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Inside the Supreme Court during the Kavanaugh hearings. Why didnt these people have their lives ruined? I will tell you why. The liberal narrative is bull****:

Brett Kavanaugh hearing: progressive activists try to block his  confirmation - Vox

Lets add in "Mostly peaceful protests:

Only Some Kinds of Protest Are Always 'Mostly Peaceful' | National Review

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Inside the Supreme Court during the Kavanaugh hearings. Why didnt these people have their lives ruined?

Because they didn't smash windows and doors to get in there? Because they didn't steal a bunch of ****? Because they didn't build a gallows in front of the building and threaten to hang Kavanaugh on it? Because none of them are armed? Because they didn't murder a cop and assault and injure several others?

I'm sure I can come up with a dozen more reasons, but if none of these answers satisfy you, I'm not sure how many more it will take.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Because they didn't smash windows and doors to get in there? Because they didn't steal a bunch of ****? Because they didn't build a gallows in front of the building and threaten to hang Kavanaugh on it? Because none of them are armed? Because they didn't murder a cop and assault and injure several others?

I'm sure I can come up with a dozen more reasons, but if none of these answers satisfy you, I'm not sure how many more it will take.

They didn’t smear poop on the wall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1