Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Several others are already poking holes in that flimsy statement.  I didn’t feel it necessary to pile on.

On a side note, if I was a legit conservative, I’d steer clear of arguments about jail time, considering the overwhelming amount of information that indicates minorities spend time in jail for crimes whites tend to skate on, historically.  

They do? Be proud:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail/biden-staff-donate-to-group-that-pays-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The whole random CAPS thing is a sure way to know you’re talking to a very serious person.

It is a habit. What can I say? And I am done in here. Clearly there is no chance we will ever come together again. I am 52 years old and truly scared for the future of this country. What a shame. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

"Protestors" Bwahwahahaha!

I did. And none of it linked ANYONE from the Trump administration to it. NONE. 3 year special council and liars like Adam Schiff telling you he had PROOF of collusion. And you sheep ate it up like the puppets that you are.

You are a terrible liar. You don’t have any idea what’s in it and you probably didn’t know it existed which is why you brought Mueller and Schiff into the discussion. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

You know what Dan. I have a lot of respect for you on the football side of this site. But if the declassified docs released yesterday dont make you feel weird for backing the Russian Collusion LIE I dont know what to tell you. CLEARLY it was A LIE. There is no debating that anymore. And to try to debate it is laughable. Nevermind the fact that people like Adam Schiff went on record claiming they had PROOF of Russian collusion for 3 years. It was a disgrace. And it adds to the anger on the right. 

Post them here.  All of them. 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Its rather obvious you don’t understand what posting bail means.  Just so you understand, when a person makes bail it buys them temporary freedom until their day in court.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

You are a terrible liar. You don’t have any idea what’s in it and you probably didn’t know it existed which is why you brought Mueller and Schiff into the discussion. 

FFS. Read the docs that were released yesterday.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Its rather obvious you don’t understand what posting bail means.  Just so you understand, when a person makes bail it buys them temporary freedom until their day in court.

I know what it means. It means that political candidates form the left can bail out people that destroy 700 buildings without any repercussions at all. Imagine if a Repub bailed out the same amount of people. Again. Double standard. 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I know what it means. It means that political candidates form the left can bail out people that destroy 700 buildings without any repercussions at all. Imagine if a Repub bailed out the same amount of people. Again. Double standard. 

Republicans do repugnant things all the time.  Sort of like I don’t know, selling lies that endanger our entire democracy.

Two can play this random game you seem to enjoy playing.

• Thanks 2

The Q is strong with this one. Quick y’all, look at the documents. Pretend that the Senate intelligence committee report didn’t say that the campaign contacts with Russia weren’t a “grave security threat.” 

Gotta love the Qs

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Post them here.  All of them. 

Start here. Have fun. 

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/judiciary-committee-releases-transcripts-of-interviews-conducted-during-oversight-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’ll read the docs as soon as I’m done going through Hunter Biden’s laptop.  Gonna be a while...BOMBSHELL.

Which dick pic are you gonna use?

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

FFS. Read the docs that were released yesterday.

The article you posted said they were charged. Some as terrorists. Once again what are you even talking about with these double standards?

Have any of the insurrectionists from last week been charged with sedition or treason? No double standard there eh?

Edited by clietas

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

One side marches for civil and human rights.

Another deals in sedition, insurrection, and just attempted a violent coup.

Double standards tho. 😆😆😆😆

Marching for civil rights includes destroying 7000 building in year? Really?

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

37 indictments and 7 convictions.  And the released documents do not refute Russian collusion.

And not one conviction for Russian Collusion. None. 

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Here's a fun tidbit:

Flynn, who in 2016 had led Trump rallies into chants of “lock her up,” was also questioned extensively about Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 deleted emails. Trump tasked him with finding the emails. Flynn, who in early interviews with Mueller's team denied he played a role in the Trump campaign's effort to find the emails, later said he had reached out to his contacts in Russia.

Just now, clietas said:

And the democrats resoundingly condemned the violence. 

I'll just leave this here. 😏

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/28/us/umbrella-man-associated-white-supremacist-group-george-floyd/index.html

Condemned them and bailed them out of jail at the same time? How convenient. 

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Here's a fun tidbit:

Flynn, who in 2016 had led Trump rallies into chants of “lock her up,” was also questioned extensively about Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 deleted emails. Trump tasked him with finding the emails. Flynn, who in early interviews with Mueller's team denied he played a role in the Trump campaign's effort to find the emails, later said he had reached out to his contacts in Russia.

And Flynn reaching our about emails equals Collusion to win an election? Listen to yourself. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Condemned them and bailed them out of jail at the same time? How convenient. 

Who bailed them out? Members of Congress?

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

And Flynn reaching our about emails equals Collusion to win an election? Listen to yourself. 

That's exactly what it is.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not that it matters but whatever. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3317862001

On May 31, the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”