Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

So really? 4 years of liberal temper tantrums, PROVEN Russian conspiracy lie and purely partisan impeachment and we are supposed to understand you? Take a look in the mirror. 

did you read the senate intelligence committee report on Russia interference? Don’t lie.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m sure there are other Trumpers on this site, but I must admit that I’m shocked that they don’t show up in the tailgate very often. 

It seems to go against their brash, rabid, braggadocious, nature.  It would seem to require a self-conscious restraint not normally associated with MAGAism.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

Inside the Supreme Court during the Kavanaugh hearings. Why didnt these people have their lives ruined? I will tell you why. The liberal narrative is bull****:

Hello, fellow conservative.  Everyone knows it was Antifa in the building. Don't believe the lamestream media.

Also, seen any good Q drops lately?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, China said:

It seems to go against their brash, rabid, braggadocious, nature.  It would seem to require a self-conscious restraint not normally associated with MAGAism.

That’s what I was getting at.  I thought the first lesson in Trumper 101 covered that it’s absolutely necessary to spread the disease in every possible venue.

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Hello, fellow conservative.  Everyone knows it was Antifa in the building. Don't believe the lamestream media.

Also, seen any good Q drops lately?

And those Kavanaugh protestors are actually MAGA imposters posing as liberal activists.  

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Larry said:

The cops are upright, and the protesters are sitting.  And unarmed.  

"Protestors" Bwahwahahaha!

24 minutes ago, Hersh said:

did you read the senate intelligence committee report on Russia interference? Don’t lie.

I did. And none of it linked ANYONE from the Trump administration to it. NONE. 3 year special council and liars like Adam Schiff telling you he had PROOF of collusion. And you sheep ate it up like the puppets that you are.

Just now, clietas said:

How are they not protesters exactly?

Do you think what happened on January 6th at the capitol building was a peaceful protest?

Brother. They took over a federal building and had no police backlash from it. You had BLM and Antifa DESTROY 700 buildings in MN in ONE week and no one went to jail for it. NO ONE. IF you are too blind to see the double standard that is being applied I cant help you.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/16/minneapolis-issues-map-showing-extent-of-buildings-damaged-in-unrest-over-george-floyds-death/#:~:text=MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis city,the death of George Floyd.

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Brother. They took over a federal building and had no police backlash from it. You had BLM and Antifa DESTROY 700 buildings in MN in ONE week and no one went to jail for it. NO ONE. IF you are too blind to see the double standard that is being applied I cant help you.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/16/minneapolis-issues-map-showing-extent-of-buildings-damaged-in-unrest-over-george-floyds-death/#:~:text=MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis city,the death of George Floyd.

Nobody went to jail?  There were 604 arrests.  There haven't been nearly that many when the seat of our democracy was overrun.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, China said:

Nobody went to jail?  There were 604 arrests.  There haven't been nearly that many when the seat of our democracy was overrun.

And none of them spent even a single night in jail:

https://oklahoman.com/article/5666287/millions-raised-to-bail-out-protesters

I am not claiming Biden didnt win the election. Because he did. FOR SURE. I am only pointing out that the double standard is disgusting. Because it is. 

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/15/false-comparison-between-last-summers-protests-what-happened-capitol/?outputType=amp

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I am not claiming Biden didnt win the election. Because he did. FOR SURE. I am only pointing out that the double standard is disgusting. Because it is. 

So if you agree, that Biden for sure won the election, then what exactly is the injustice that caused all those red hats to build gallows for the VP, chanting “hang Mike Pence”, en route to breaching the capitol while killing/assaulting police?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, clietas said:

So you are honestly going to break out an article from the Wash Post to try to explain to conservatives the difference of what we have seen? My friend the Wash Post is as leftist as it gets. I am not trying to start fights or be an ass in here. But you ALL should take a second to understand what the other side is feeling right now. This country is an a REALLY bad place. If we cant find a way to come together and understand each others side we are heading for a very ugly time. I am a WFT (Skins) fan. When I go to games and hug everyone there I think about how nice it would be for that to be how normal life happens. But it doesnt. Because whichever side gains power makes all of us hate each other. I am tired of the BS. Worn out actually. I pray for the day that we can all come together.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Wtf are you talking about?

From the article you posted the protesters were charged. Some as terrorists. 

So far, three protesters involved in demonstrations May 30 and 31 in Oklahoma City have been charged with terrorism, six have been charged with rioting and one has been charged with assault and battery upon a police officer.

Also, five protesters were charged with incitement to riot over a confrontation with Oklahoma City police June 23 during the painting of a street mural. One also was charged with threatening an act of violence over another run-in with police the next day.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

False (clearly you didn't read the info at the link I posted befor).  Is that a bait and switch, moving from MN to OK?  Since we were talking about MN, many of the protesters spent time in jail:

Minneapolis officials had pursued charges for about 75 of 666 cases.[167] In Saint Paul, 87 of the 100 people arrested during the unrest were for curfew violations. City attorney Lyndsey Olson said that cases would be dismissed for people engaging in peaceful protests that did not involve acts of violence.[168]

Ninety-one people faced state felony charges by December 2020 for burglary connected to looting in late May—35 in Hennepin County and 56 in Ramsey County. 

Oh, and by the way, some of those charged wer Boogaloos inciting violence to try and make the BLM movement look bad:

Federal authorities charged three alleged members of the Boogaloo Bois movement in connection to the unrest.[9]

On the other hand the claims of antifa the the Capitol seditious riots were false.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So if you agree, that Biden for sure won the election, then what exactly is the injustice that caused all those red hats to build gallows for the VP, chanting “hang Mike Pence”, en route to breaching the capitol while killing/assaulting police?

Convenient of you to ignore the part about the left going to jail. But whatever.

1 minute ago, clietas said:

Wtf are you talking about?

From the article you posted the protesters were charged. Some as terrorists. 

And all were bailed out the same night. Keep reading. 

25 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

"Protestors" Bwahwahahaha!

I did. And none of it linked ANYONE from the Trump administration to it. NONE. 3 year special council and liars like Adam Schiff telling you he had PROOF of collusion. And you sheep ate it up like the puppets that you are.

Off the top of my head.

Trump, Jr., Kushner, and Manafort had a meeting with a person claiming to be a Russian government operative with "dirt" on Hilary Clinton.  Then they lied about it.

Michael Flynn had multiple contacts with the Russian ambassador prior to being named National Security Advisor (and just stop a second to think about THAT wingnut in such a position) then lied to the FBI about it.

The Russian GRE conducted a MASSIVE disinformation and influence campaign in the run-up to the election, with remarkably effective targeting.  Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, on multiple occasions, fed detailed internal campaign polling date with a Russian contact with ties to Russian intelligence.

"Russia, if you're listening..."  Hours later, the hack of the DNC began.

Roger Stone coordinated the release of DNC emails stolen by Russian intelligence.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Convenient of you to ignore the part about the left going to jail. But whatever.

And all were bailed out the same night. Keep reading. 

You understand the difference between being bailed out and charges being dropped right?

For example Ricky Schroeder from Silver Spoons bailed out the Kenosha shooter. He was out drinking in bars recently. 🤔

Edited by clietas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Off the top of my head.

Trump, Jr., Kushner, and Manafort had a meeting with a person claiming to be a Russian government operative with "dirt" on Hilary Clinton.  Then they lied about it.

Michael Flynn had multiple contacts with the Russian ambassador prior to being named National Security Advisor (and just stop a second to think about THAT wingnut in such a position) then lied to the FBI about it.

The Russian GRE conducted a MASSIVE disinformation and influence campaign in the run-up to the election, with remarkably effective targeting.  Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, on multiple occasions, fed detailed internal campaign polling date with a Russian contact with ties to Russian intelligence.

"Russia, if you're listening..."  Hours later, the hack of the DNC began.

Roger Stone coordinated the release of DNC emails stolen by Russian intelligence.

You know what Dan. I have a lot of respect for you on the football side of this site. But if the declassified docs released yesterday dont make you feel weird for backing the Russian Collusion LIE I dont know what to tell you. CLEARLY it was A LIE. There is no debating that anymore. And to try to debate it is laughable. Nevermind the fact that people like Adam Schiff went on record claiming they had PROOF of Russian collusion for 3 years. It was a disgrace. And it adds to the anger on the right. 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:
5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Several others are already poking holes in that flimsy statement.  I didn’t feel it necessary to pile on.

On a side note, if I was a legit conservative, I’d steer clear of arguments about jail time, considering the overwhelming amount of information that indicates minorities spend time in jail for crimes whites tend to skate on, historically.  

• Thanks 1