Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

26 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Like sands through the hourglass...

Not sure whether to laugh or cry, but this is one of the best posts I’ve seen in my nearly 15 years as a member of this board. I’m dumbfounded that so many Redskins fans can be shocked by this ****. As a fan base, we are the true definition of “Insanity”.

11 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Football is brutal.  He took a couple of hard shots yesterday and he was pressing, leaving his feet to try and get yards and just really put himself on the line with dangerous biomechanics.  Hopefully it's nothing serious and he can get right and get back soon.  We really need him in order to have a chance to move the ball this year.

He did that on his very first carry.  Did a lot of hop skips, which limited his ability to make a second cut.  Maybe it was an injury...in a way I hope so versus he's just not that good a runner.  

Just now, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Chris Russell is on the Fan saying he heard that Guice came into the game with a knee issue lol 

I know we all can’t stand Russell but man, that sounds like some Skins **** to do 

if this is True Trent is right to stay away from this garbage team. Why play a guy that is hurt? Especially when you have Peterson.

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

LOL what guy doesn't have injuries playing football. Again he didn't miss anytime in college because of injury. So he wasn't hurt that bad. 

Unfortunately, colleges play injured players all the time.  He definitely had a reduced role for a number of games at LSU.  He's a tough kid.

3 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

LOL what guy doesn't have injuries playing football. Again he didn't miss anytime in college because of injury. So he wasn't hurt that bad. 

Knee injuries, though?  Jus stop, this isnt normal, his knee injury in college effected his stats and draft stock and he missed all of last year injuring the same knee.  Acceptance is the next stage of this process.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Knee injuries, though?  Jus stop, this isnt normal, his knee injury in college effected his stats and draft stock and he missed all of last year injuring the same knee.  Acceptance is the next stage of this process.

You stop  making up things. His stock in the draft had nothing to do with injuries. Again for some of you that don't know the facts. 

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/27/17293968/lsu-derrius-guice-nfl-draft-fall-washington

The Last Remnant, those that defend Gruden to the death love to throw out the "Its unlucky injuries, not Grudens fault", but then countless times Gruden throws in players with injury histories into terrible situations and then this happens.  Every time.

Everyone and their mother was shocked when he decided to inactive AP, because A. He was your best offensive player last year, B. Guice has no experience, and C. it was Guice's first game since a major injury, so logically you would have your HOF running back sharing the load to ease him into it.  But no, not Gruden.

Gruden injuries his own team, and its been obvious for 5-6 years.  Its not unlucky, its not a curse, its Grudening.

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

You stop  making up things. His stock in the draft had nothing to do with injuries. Again for some of you that don't know the facts. 

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/27/17293968/lsu-derrius-guice-nfl-draft-fall-washington

Really?  You want me to go find quotes that said not to look to much in his last year because he was recovering from the knee injury and year before was more what to look at and why we drafted him?  I'm busy, that went round around when we drafted him.  I was here, dont try that with me

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

His last season was effected by his health. If he would have come out a season before that he could have been a top 10 pick he was so good. It effected his season and duh your season effects your draft position it’s not like he is making this up. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If thats true, then Gruden should be fired on the spot.

Basically it’s the beginning of the end for Jay.  

Its also been suggested that Jay sat AP to stick it to Bruce and Dan.  

First game of the year and it feels like it’s all about to blow up.  

if I was a player on this team I’d want a trade so damn bad.  This is a perpetual sinking ship.  

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Really?  You want me to go find quotes that said not to look to much in his last year because he was recovering from the knee injury and year before was more what to look at and why we drafted him?  I'm busy, that went round around when we drafted him.  I was here, dont try that with me

Yep lets see the links.

You have to call it what it is, guys who continually get injured don't all the sudden get healthy and stay that way.  I was really hoping to see him get through the season unscathed and that would have been a good sign he could last but this is not good news.

We have Bryce Love who is talented but he also has an injury history.

Archived