Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

5 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Yep lets see the links.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/derrius-guice?id=32194755-4907-4673-ed5d-0dca81c2e6f3

Sources Tell Us

"Don't waste your time on 2017 film because he wasn't even back up to his top speed until the bowl game. He will be the same player he was in 2016. If you had a grade on him after last year, you should use that." -- LSU assistant coach

18 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Either way im more pissed off at the lack of production we are getting from our 2nd round picks over the last 5 years im sure thats Grudens fault too...

5 Years??? ****. Let's take a look at where our 2nd round picks have gone in the Snyder era.

2000: -

2001: Fred Smoot

2002: Ladell Betts

2003: Taylor Jacobs

2004: -

2005: -

2006: Rocky McIntosh

2007: -

2008: Devin Thomas, Fred Davis, Malcomb Kelly

2009: -

2010: -

2011: Jarvis Jenkins

2012: -

2013: David Amerson

2014: Trent Murphy

2015: Preston Smith

2016: Su'a Cravens

2017: Ryan Anderson

2018: Derrius Guice

2019: -

Some of the trades for the years where we don't have picks include Jason Taylor, part of the Jason Campbell trade, part of the RG3 trade, and packaging our 2006 & 2007 2nds to move up and grab Rocky McIntosh.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Only 1 game into his pro career and people are already turning their backs on the kid. Sigh 

Well, that's what we do around here.  I've never seen so many people build players up only to take glee in tearing them down.  It's one thing to criticize a guy like Doctson or Cravens, but if this kid just tore up his other knee...well, that's just unfortunate and sad.  No need to kick him while he's down.

8 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

5 Years??? ****. Let's take a look at where our 2nd round picks have gone in the Snyder era.

2000: -

2001: Fred Smoot

2002: Ladell Betts

2003: Taylor Jacobs

2004: -

2005: -

2006: Rocky McIntosh

2007: -

2008: Devin Thomas, Fred Davis, Malcomb Kelly

2009: -

2010: -

2011: Jarvis Jenkins

2012: -

2013: David Amerson

2014: Trent Murphy

2015: Preston Smith

2016: Su'a Cravens

2017: Ryan Anderson

2018: Derrius Guice

2019: -

Ugh

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

So this is the article you give me? So the assistant coach is talking up Guice is all I see. For a guy that was injured in 2017. He had 237 carries and 1251 yds rushing with 11 TDs. He also had 124 receiving and 2 TDs.   So the injury we are talking about came from 2016? Where he also had 183 carries and 1387 yards rushing. So it's hard for me to believe the guy is injury prone when he again didn't miss time in college and had over 200 touches each year leading into the draft. 

9 minutes ago, carex said:

fans like you don't deserve a good team

Agreed

People don't like to hear the word "bust" when it is due to injury.  Or the fact that he is still so young.  But sometimes you need to face reality.  I remember calling Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly busts and people would get super upset.  Well guess what....it's happening again.  We've all seen this story before.

Adrian Peterson not playing yesterday was a huge mistake.  You don't throw a player coming off an ACL back into the fire immediately. 

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, that's what we do around here.  I've never seen so many people build players up only to take glee in tearing them down.  It's one thing to criticize a guy like Doctson or Cravens, but if this kid just tore up his other knee...well, that's just unfortunate and sad.  No need to kick him while he's down.

Agreed and fans wonder why we don't have nice things. This fan base is garbage for one. 

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

Agreed and fans wonder why we don't have nice things. This fan base is garbage for one. 

Yeah, well, I liken this fan base to being caught in an abusive relationship, if you get my drift.  And the fans aren't the ones doing the abusing.  

But every team has bad fans.  We've got a lot of good ones, too.  Some people are just speaking out of frustration.  

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Then why did we run?  Why are defending that we did this with it wouldnt of mattered?  This is bigger then the box score, Guice wanted AP to play, there were reports of players being upset about right before kickoff.  This absolutely mattered, big picture.

I tend to be a very rational person (and it's been said unemotional) who responds when people take irrational positions based on emotion.

I am led to believe (by my wife mainly) thats it annoys the hell out of people and to just shut up.

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think AP is a professional dude.  I dunno if he'd do that.

I'm not going to call Guice a bust just yet, that's foolish.  We don't know the extent of this.  

I agree. Gruden is a half man-half clown though and deserves a ripping over this.

It’s a big sign of immaturity when you get mad at someone for disagreeing with you about something like this and resulting to “You don’t deserve to be a fan” of the Redskins of all ****ing teams lol.

NONE of us deserve this lmao. Y’all are silly 

3 minutes ago, jamellm78 said:

This is on Gruden,  not easing him into it and just throwing him into it with no back up. Gruden needs to go.

Remember Dalvin Cook

He's played in one half the entire preseason and then yesterday, where be only had 13 touches.  He's barely done anything.

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

I tend to be a very rational person (and it's been said unemotional) who responds when people take irrational positions based on emotion.

I am led to believe (by my wife mainly) thats it annoys the hell out of people and to just shut up.

Cant agree on everything, even claiming my heart is in right place doesnt always make up for that. Truce?

19 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hope Jay enjoys his meeting with AP.

When Jay calls AP into the meeting room, AP needs to wear every golden chain he's got, aviator shades, and carry a classic boombox over his shoulder with "How You Like Me Now" blasting at full volume. Set the boombox on the table, let the song play it's full length, then ask Jay how his day is going. Bonus points of he rolls in on his segway.

Archived