Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

11 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Done meaning you think he’ll miss a second straight season? What I’m gathering is that he’ll miss the start of training camp, possibly a couple of weeks to let the hamstring heal. 

I think he meant it like he'll never do anything good in the NFL.

I've always said here that good players are on the field, not on the injury list. If you spend too much time injured, then you're not worth it, and even more not worth a starting spot.

Guy has been injured twice and still haven't played a down in the NFL? He's on his way to create a record here as a guy with more injuries than carries by the end of his career.

10 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

And so it begins.  

It's actually been happening for quite some time but you know what I mean.

Like we're already having injuries piling on to the same guys that are usually injured?

Yup, it's still on track. Why should it change?

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Buh bye guice..he ain't playing  this year...at least not the first half

That’s a hugeeeee overreaction. At most i think he’ll miss the first couple of weeks of training camp, and then be eased into the regular season. He’s not going to miss the first half. That’s my prediction 

16 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That’s a hugeeeee overreaction. At most i think he’ll miss the first couple of weeks of training camp, and then be eased into the regular season. He’s not going to miss the first half. That’s my prediction 

Noooo not realy....we've all seen them hammie injuries linger..let it linger did you have to did you have to did you have to let it linger ohhh..never mind haha

57 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Done meaning you think he’ll miss a second straight season? What I’m gathering is that he’ll miss the start of training camp, possibly a couple of weeks to let the hamstring heal. 

I dont believe hes going to be able to stay healthy, and I'm sad about it.

14 minutes ago, max21 said:

I’m ready to throw the towel in on this dude, sorry for being a negative Nancy. Love, Peterson and Thompson let’s get this bread 

A healthy Guice will be better than a old Peterson. We need him and I hope he's alright. 

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Buh bye guice..he ain't playing  this year...at least not the first half

I think some of you are acting a little crazy. The guy didn't blow out his knee like Foster. He has a hammy injury the season is a month and a half away. I'd rather him sit the preseason anyway. 

1 hour ago, desertbeagle85 said:

I think some of you are acting a little crazy. The guy didn't blow out his knee like Foster. He has a hammy injury the season is a month and a half away. I'd rather him sit the preseason anyway. 

He blew out his knee last year, same knee he injured in college.  How many times we gotta watch this movie before admitting the ending wont change?

2 hours ago, desertbeagle85 said:

A healthy Guice will be better than a old Peterson. We need him and I hope he's alright. 

Not to mention, it happened a few weeks ago. Week 1 is 58 days away. 

I'm guessing the kid wasn't going to play much in the first few weeks anyway. AP and CT could be a killer combination, if only Gruden would not abandon the run, and stop inserting slow, fat running backs into the game just when AP is getting hot.

I think Guice is going to make one heck of a contribution to this team. No need to rush things. A hammy isn't anything serious. This will give him further time to fully rehab and get past that previous injury and surgery.

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

He blew out his knee last year, same knee he injured in college.  How many times we gotta watch this movie before admitting the ending wont change?

Okay did he blowout his knee this year? No so chill out it's a hammy injury. Not uncommon

He'll be fine 

46 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Okay did he blowout his knee this year? No so chill out it's a hammy injury. Not uncommon

He'll be fine 

I'm no rocket scientist but I am a Redskins fan... and when a Redskins player has a hammy injury it tends to linger longer than... well longer than any other player for any other team it seems... the good news is is it happened several weeks ago so the healing process has begun... I'm already on the AP train!!..

11 hours ago, max21 said:

I’m ready to throw the towel in on this dude, sorry for being a negative Nancy. Love, Peterson and Thompson let’s get this bread 

Relax.

Guice tweaked his hamstring a few weeks ago.

From what I've read, tweaked hamstrings are a common occurence for someone recovering from an acl injury.

In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he tweaked his ankle as well during TC.

All part of Guice's leg and knee getting right again.

Archived