Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

15 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Offseason.

Just 10 more days of it, roughly.

Very true. These 10 days are going to feel like a lifetime. Good thing is there will be episodes of All or Nothing on Friday for me to binge and then the first couple of nights next week are the start of the NFL’s top 100. That’ll get me through until redskins training camp news starts being tweeted and posted on ES 😁

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Very true. These 10 days are going to feel like a lifetime. Good thing is there will be episodes of All or Nothing on Friday for me to binge and then the first couple of nights next week are the start of the NFL’s top 100. That’ll get me through until redskins training camp news starts being tweeted and posted on ES 😁

Oh dang really? Who did All or Nothing follow for this new season?

It's a bit premature to call for Guice to sit until week 6, but am intrigued at the concept of busting out our 2020 aka "offense of the future" all at once, once the season goes off the rails.

Sims McLaurin | Geron Martin Chase Brandon Moses |  Flanagan  Harmon

Haskins

Guice / Love

Jay was talking him up as an all down back. He has hands. Who knew. CT is great but I have wanted an all down back for a long time. There is no reason we cannot  use 2 hands backs at the same time, and should if our WRs are.... meh.

Talk about being able to hide what you want to do on offense.

7 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Jay was talking him up as an all down back. He has hands. Who knew. CT is great but I have wanted an all down back for a long time. There is no reason we cannot  use 2 hands backs at the same time, and should if our WRs are.... meh.

Talk about being able to hide what you want to do on offense.

I think the WR grouping is going to surprise people.

Hail Em Up!

2 hours ago, arftech said:

I think the WR grouping is going to surprise people.

Hail Em Up!

After ~20 years of thinking that, I have given up. I am watching preseason games with blinders, dammit!  Last year Sims looked fantastic, and then got injured in game 1. So we FINALLY had a preseason WR star make out week 1 lineup.... only to see his season ruined. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Same **** same day for Quinn.  Here's to hoping you are right and the WRs click with the QB, OCKOC dials up their best plays and we steamroll tiny corners thinking they can press and jam us with one hand.

Fantasy Land - I wonder which teams WRs collectively have the lowest fantasy draft position....

• 1 month later...

Archived