Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Got here, got hurt, did all the right things and ultra likeable, but it was an injury that wasn't done.  Second achillies normal after first, I don't trust Guice knee at all.

On 3/1/2019 at 2:02 PM, Warhead36 said:

This is turning into Junior Gallette all over again.

Where are you guys getting that Guice's injury will not fully heal ?

52 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Been following this team too long, that knee was supposed to be fine coming out of college, didnt last a game.

Could have just answered "Because it's the Skins?", couldn't you? 😃

LOLLLL the hate that Guice is getting on twitter from this one woman. She said “time for a New Jersey (guess iPhone is going to keep thinking i mean the state...) because she sees what type of women he’s into (referring to the white gymnast girls he was posting about on his Instagram yesterday). 

The dude gets WAYYYY too much hate!! It’s insane. 

On 3/7/2019 at 10:11 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Where are you guys getting that Guice's injury will not fully heal ?

General 'Skins pessimism.  

Gruden said he should be full-go for Training Camp, and do individual work for mini-camps and OTAs.  

I still think they should bring back AP and split the load evenly.  With AP's age and Guice coming off of injury, it would benefit both to stay fresh and both could have really good years.  

9 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So if we're in the running for Le'Veon Bell what does this say about guice... Maybe I'm just seeing too much into it..

Nothing I don't think.

Maybe it's would say more about CT25s 4mil contract and the 4/5mil AP wants in free agency. Could probably get Bell in under that cap number in 2019 but he's after serious loot to be fair.

On 3/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Nothing I don't think.

Maybe it's would say more about CT25s 4mil contract and the 4/5mil AP wants in free agency. Could probably get Bell in under that cap number in 2019 but he's after serious loot to be fair.

So, we gave him 8M on a two year deal, that is really a 1-yr deal.  That's a good deal for both sides. I like AP.  Still an animal.

Guice can learn from the best.  No doubt AP gives him some rehab secrets and the big daddy mentor role in 2019. 

Guice just sounds so classy and professional tweeting about how he can learn from AP and CT while coming back from his injury. Just shows that those who were saying he had “character issues” leading up to the draft were just plain wrong. He’s been a class act since being drafted by us last spring :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived