Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

1 hour ago, Redskins Reparations said:

This cut from LSU’s offensive line certainly resembled the Skins blocking from this season...not sure if you are being sarcastic?

No sarcasm just a nice run someone posted on Twitter today but its kind of funny now that you mention it, he'll definitely need to grind out some super runs like that behind our O line.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It's the hair. So, like I said, from a distance they do

From a distance...if it's really foggy out and you left your prescription glasses at home, sure lol.

Denzel Washington and I have the same hair, so under those same conditions we're practically twins. 😎

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

From a distance...if it's really foggy out and you left your prescription glasses at home, sure lol.

Denzel Washington and I have the same hair, so under those same conditions we're practically twins. 😎

Well I'm guessing the overall Guice/Badger hairstyle and coloring, is about 100 times more unique than the average hairstyle.

So that's a big factor.

54 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Yeah, I got that a lot lol....and, interestingly, Tim Curry.

It's the hair, right ? 😛

On 2/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Not really expecting anything from him in 2019, but I hope he has a decent line waiting for him if it does indeed turn out that he is a fast healer. They have been killed the last several years.

I think it’s okay to have expectations for Guice next year. He will be over a full year removed from injury when season starts. The ACL rehabilitation process appears to have matured to a systematic approach allowing for guys to come back healthy and as strong as ever. 

For comparison, an Achilles tear seems to be the new dreaded injury. 

1 hour ago, wit33 said:

I think it’s okay to have expectations for Guice next year. He will be over a full year removed from injury when season starts. The ACL rehabilitation process appears to have matured to a systematic approach allowing for guys to come back healthy and as strong as ever. 

For comparison, an Achilles tear seems to be the new dreaded injury. 

I'm aware of that. I just guard against any real expectations for him knowing  that everyone recovers differently, mentally and physically, and that while running in a straight line is nice, it'll be the cutting, stopping, starting getting the short burst/quickness back, and taking regular blows to that knee (and overcoming the mental hurdle of being a rook that never even got the chance to step on the field in the reg. season, if it's even a hurdle at all for him).

For me, if he balls out, great.  If not, it wouldn't be a shock/problem for me. That's all.

I really hope that he has good hands and thus proves be an all down back.  I think sadly time has proven we cannot jog out CT on every 3rd down / 2 min drill and expect him to survive all year. If he is really as good as we all hope, that is another reason to have him on the field as much as possible. Its tougher for the D for trotting out CT telegraphs pass.  We could pass to our best playmaker on offense on first downs #mindblown

I remember right after he was drafted, in Jay's first interview, he went out of his way to say that CT will still be his hands back. It just struck me as odd when we were talking about Guise who seemingly had fallen into our laps. 

The other GMs perhaps knew he had a gimpy knee.... Bruce was likely too ecstatic to check it out.

14 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

The other GMs perhaps knew he had a gimpy knee.... Bruce was likely too ecstatic to check it out.

Bruce clearly doesnt care about paying injury prone players look at

the free agent signings most of them are hurt by week 8....this has also transitioned  into the draft as well. The only thing i hope is we start drafting with the intent of having a honda motor that will give good long value as opposed to a flashy problematic bmw motor....

Archived