Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

Relax.

Guice tweaked his hamstring a few weeks ago.

From what I've read, tweaked hamstrings are a common occurence for someone recovering from an acl injury.

In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he tweaked his ankle as well during TC.

All part of Guice's leg and knee getting right again.

If the hamstring injury occurred three weeks ago and its still questionable whether he'll be able to practice normally in two week when camp starts, the injury has to be more serious than a "tweak".

My biggest fear is that he'll be rushed back - either by the coaching staff or his own bravado.

3 hours ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Okay did he blowout his knee this year? No so chill out it's a hammy injury. Not uncommon

He'll be fine 

What is common is players that cant stay healthy not staying healthy.  I am chill, cant miss what you never had.

40 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How can you guys be so obtuse? Right now we don’t even know if he’ll ever be able to walk again.

He's paralyzed, can't even talk anymore. He's got a cousin writing his tweets for him, even appearing in public for him. His cousin is the one that pulled his hamstring.

10 hours ago, theTruthTeller said:

If the hamstring injury occurred three weeks ago and its still questionable whether he'll be able to practice normally in two week when camp starts, the injury has to be more serious than a "tweak".

My biggest fear is that he'll be rushed back - either by the coaching staff or his own bravado.

The team hasn't officially listed him as questionable for TC.

That was just speculation by the media.

With his acl injury less than a year old, he was questionable to start camp, anyway.

10 hours ago, zskins said:

I am going to have to change my prediction from 15-1 to 14-2 now. See me no worry. 

This is...with all due respect and I mean all due...ABSOLUTE BS...I was the only one to predict 15-1...go back to the thread and look...one person...one person predicted 15-1..that was me..lol haha 

Can we please post a clip of some sorts of the play it(guice's injury)happened on..wasn't it like a 40 yard scamper.... I know I exaggerated the recovery time of the hamstring and hopefully it is just exaggeration and he's able to go Week 1 possibly even week 3 of the preseason..

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

This is...with all due respect and I mean all due...ABSOLUTE BS...I was the only one to predict 15-1...go back to the thread and look...one person...one person predicted 15-1..that was me..lol haha 

Simmer down tater tots. This 15-1 prediction I just made was for this thread only and will not have any effect on the original prediction in the prediction thread. Now go back to your milking the cows. 

3 hours ago, zskins said:

Simmer down tater tots. This 15-1 prediction I just made was for this thread only and will not have any effect on the original prediction in the prediction thread. Now go back to your milking the cows. 

Milking the cows is nothing to take lightly.

Without people like @bakedtater1 , then Colt McCoy would not have his Super Recovery from his broken leg.

17 hours ago, zskins said:

I am going to have to change my prediction from 15-1 to 14-2 now. See me no worry. 

I would be happy if they take it slow on a injury for once. He should only play maybe week 2 or 3 of preseason anyway. They need to take there time with this. I want him healthy for the season. I don't care about training camp or preseason. He's a running back. He needs to know where the holes are suppose to be and if it's not there his vision will do the rest. 

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Without people like @bakedtater1 , then Colt McCoy would not have his Super Recovery from his broken leg.

Funny you say that, after my rotator cuff surgery (3 weeks ago) I have noticed the nights i drink a glass of milk and take vitamin D 5000iu I wake up with less pain and has helped relax the bicep muscles from picking up all the weight now.  i think tatar might have hit that spud on the head on that one. 

5 minutes ago, zskins said:

Funny you say that, after my rotator cuff surgery (3 weeks ago) I have noticed the nights i drink a glass of milk and take vitamin D 5000iu I wake up with less pain and has helped relax the bicep muscles from picking up all the weight now.  i think tatar might have hit that spud on the head on that one. 

For that reason, perhaps we should start a campaign for Milk & Tater Man to become head of our Training & Conditioning Dept.

Or has he already started the campaign ? I mean, it can't be coincidence that just the other day he posted this, to bring attention to

new positions opening up on the staff...

On 7/10/2019 at 1:03 PM, bakedtater1 said:

So nobody wants to work for the Redskins organization?

So if the reports are true from Chris Russell could we possibly see a Shakedown in management?

6 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

For that reason, perhaps we should start a campaign for Milk & Tater Man to become head of our Training & Conditioning Dept.

Or has he already started the campaign ? I mean, it can't be coincidence that just the other day he posted this, to bring attention to

new positions opening up on the staff...

That makes sense. Fresh milk (not pasteurized) from a cow and fresh eggs from a chicken, hard boiled of course, and fresh organic meats. Natural products will make the body more natural and stronger. The Skins can be the 1st team to go through the whole year with no injury. Oh man that would be real cool. All thanks to tater! :):D

4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

THANK YOU!! but I don't milk them..show up to the farm get in the truck n go that's all, l get back and leave the farm...delivery and sales is all 

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

THANK YOU!! but I don't milk them..show up to the farm get in the truck n go that's all, l get back and leave the farm...delivery and sales is all 

That's probably better for you, anyway.

That way you don't have to witness all that nasty puss that oozes out of the cow nipples during the process, which would probably make a lot of people never want to drink milk again.

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

That's probably better for you, anyway.

That way you don't have to witness all that nasty puss that oozes out of the cow nipples during the process, which would probably make a lot of people never want to drink milk again.

Dude, I think you've been milking a bull, and that ain't "puss"

29 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Dude, I think you've been milking a bull, and that ain't "puss"

Nah, it's a well-documented fact and side-effect of typical over-milked and sick cows that have pus around their teats. The FDA actually has an allowance of the amount of pus in the milk.

Not sure if this is true, but I also heard that it's allowed a certain percentage of feces.

9 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

I'd be ok with not seeing Guice until week 6 at the earliest. Let AP, CT and whomever else makes the team carry the load til Guice fully recovers from the knee. No need to rush him back.

Let Guice and Haskins make their regular season debuts together.  Would be a very special game that would get the crowd and the team fired up.  I'm thinking we're likely going to be 2-3 or so after the first 5 games.

Archived