Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8

Voice_of_Reason

27 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

She may go or not. Im sure there are ways out of the Red Keep and Kings Landing that she could escape to. 

I doubt it will happen but it would be a nice subversion of expectations both from Cersei thinking she was safe for a bit and also from the survivors of the battle realizing they haven’t really won yet  

Theory killed. Damn. Didn’t even get to breathe for an hour before it was vanquished 

Why does that picture kill that theory?

7 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I agree on all except Arya. I think Arya survives, but Gendry will die. Brienne is definitely going to die, probably saving Jaime in the process. 

Greyworm will die in battle and Missandei will die later(I'm going to miss her). I also think Jorah, Edd, Tormund and Beric Dondarrion are going to die too. 

Arya will probably saved because i'm assuming she's gonna be pregnant now (baby, no!) to unite the Baratheon & Stark houses

not like this show would ever kill a pregnant lady or something

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Why does that picture kill that theory?

It’s a new shot that I haven’t seen before in the series and shows the NK. I am assuming it’s from Ep 3 and means he’s at the battle 

unless that was outside the COTF tree where Bran and Hodor etc were during the episode The Door. I didn’t recognize it right away but it could be that scene. 

Edit: just checked, it is from The Door, not next episode 

the theory lives!

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s a new shot that I haven’t seen before in the series and shows the NK. I am assuming it’s from Ep 3 and means he’s at the battle 

Doesn't mean he doesn't wreck Kings Landing first. Plus, if the next episode features the most main characters since the first episode of the show, it will mean more than just the NK showing up. Will surely included Cersei

Spoiler

along with potentially others based on a theory I was reading about the Dany/Jon line "the dead are already here." 

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Doesn't mean he doesn't wreck Kings Landing first. Plus, if the next episode features the most main characters since the first episode of the show, it will mean more than just the NK showing up. Will surely included Cersei

Reveal hidden contents

along with potentially others based on a theory I was reading about the Dany/Jon line "the dead are already here." 

Are you referring to

Spoiler

The dead Starks from the crypts being raised? I was against that idea at first and I don’t want to see a headless Ned Stark running around, that’s weird. It might happen tho, they’ve mentioned the crypts a million times as well as how safe it is. 

A final battle between Jon and NK in the godswood in front of that amazingly gorgeous tree would be a pretty fitting place for their final showdown 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

It's going to break everyone's heart when little lady Mormont dies and is reanimated as a WW. 

It just occurred to me that is why they included the scene of her refusing to hide in crypts with the rest of the women and children. 

Edited by Gamebreaker
  • Like 2

I loved the Sansa/Danny scene, which in previous seasons could have been the pinnacle of the episode.

Also, if Danny was smart, she’d basically beg Sansa to be her hand and say “we’ll worry about the North if we’re still living.” 

I watched the episode on my phone from an airport, so might have missed some of the finer points, but I really loved it.  

Though stripping Arya, even though Massie Williams is 22, was a bit uncomfortable.  Which I think was the intention.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Though stripping Arya, even though Massie Williams is 22, was a bit uncomfortable.  Which I think was the intention.

Oh, so she's just short AF? I thought she was still actually young, guess not.  The whole thing was a reality on the ground episode, it certainly didn't shock me.

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

It's going to break everyone's heart when little lady Mormont dies and is reanimated as a WW. 

It just occurred to me that is why they included the scene of her refusing to hide in crypts with the rest of the women and children. 

Won't bother me.

It was cute the first scene she stood up for herself. Now she's just a little *****.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Arya's character can't be older than 16 in that show. Kinda disgusting.

Next week's show/battle should be something else.

She's older than Bran on the show and he's a full grown weirdo. I wasn't ready to see Arya getting some cause she'll always be young to me on the show.

Am I the only guy that was happy to see Arya's butt cheeks? I dont even find her attractive but they were nice butt cheeks. A pleasant surprise. 

I would also do dany even if I knew she was my aunt so maybe im just sick and I accept that. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

I can't find the tweet, but HBO preempted the question with a tweet that said "By the time you're 18 in Westeros," and then listed all the **** Arya has done.

It was great to see her more human side. For years, she's been a little murder-revenge bot.

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Am I the only guy that was happy to see Arya's butt cheeks? I dont even find her attractive but they were nice butt cheeks. A pleasant surprise. 

I would also do dany even if I knew she was my aunt so maybe im just sick and I accept that. 

I swear I also saw a nipple 

Just now, max21 said:

I swear I also saw a nipple 

I missed it, but this is why we tivo so ill report back after work. 

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I can't find the tweet, but HBO preempted the question with a tweet that said "By the time you're 18 in Westeros," and then listed all the **** Arya has done.

It was great to see her more human side. For years, she's been a little murder-revenge bot.

Yea she was pretty off for a while there. That cold expression on her face freaks me out more than anything 

• Haha 1

The backstory on Jenny of Oldstones is pretty remarkable. I forgot about it from the books. But Vanity Fair does a good job of recapping it. It really gives another layer to how deep and incredible the storyline is.

Basically, Prince Duncan (Aegon's (egg) first son and nephew of Maester Aemon) abdicated the throne to marry Jenny of Oldstones. Aerys was next in line. In the books, there was the prophecy of summerhall from a weirdo that Jenny brought to KL with her ... that the Prince that was Promised would come from Aerys lineage. So Aegon married his son and daughter Rhaella to spur the prophecy ... then Aegon and his sons tried to re-hatch dragon eggs and ended up burning down their summer retreat, killing almost everyone including Duncan, Jenny, and Aegon V. It was here that Rhaella birthed Rhaegar.

Both Jon (grandson) and Dany (daughter) could be the prince who was promised from that prophecy.

That song being sung led right into the scene where Jon reveals his lineage to Dany.

And then you think about Jon's relationship to Maester Aemon, who saw almost his entire family die at Summerhall and then get murdered by Robert Baratheon ... and dies before realizing who Jon is.

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins
  • Like 4

I think a fair amount of the main characters survive the battle. There is too much to complete in the three episodes after that they can’t completely decimate the main characters. Some of them can’t be killed off for another couple episodes.

It’s great that they are having Sansa assert her power and backing up Arya’s “she’s the smartest person I know.” She will be queen of the North and rebuild Winterfell and order the wall rebuilt.

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

"I'm not a king, but if I was, I'd knight you 10 times over!"

Might be Torumund's greatest line in the series--and a top-10 line overall. I'm still laughing at it.

tormund drinking out of the horn. "Giant's milk" lol

1 hour ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

Haha, Greyworm and Messendei were like if we survive this, "we getting away from these weird white folks and the cold!"

I think that everyday.

Edited by Elessar78
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1