Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alex Smith Trade Thread (Details Inside)

CRobi21

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I won't watch another game until Bruce Allen is gone.  This is a debacle and we need to clean house ASAP.  A self-inflicted catastrophe.

Lol.  Dan will just hire another ass sucking douche.  Whats the difference if bruce is there

We gave up Fuller because he was a McCloughan pick.  You can bet your ass that Bruce wouldn't be trading him away if it was his guy.

Honestly, I wasn't even surprised by this trade.  I've come to expect the running clown show to constantly try to out-do itself year after year.

1 minute ago, TK said:

Now hearing they gave up Fuller to beat the Browns in the Alex Smith trade

LMAO

"Oh no, we might lose a chance at acquiring 34 year old Alex Smith for $23 million a year...uh uh THINK DAMMIT uh uh throw in Kendall Fuller too! And Josh Norman! Do we still have RG3? Throw him in there! Just don't lose Alex Smith!"

You keep Fuller, you keep the draft pick, and you build that defense. Sign whoever at QB in FA for reasonable and you're in a way better spot in 2019, if you can't draft the guy you like at #13 this year.

Any idiot fan can figure this out. 

This team is hopeless. 

6 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

I've watched on tv on ESPN, NFL Network, and CSN and not one said this was a good trade for the Redskins. They said it doesn't make sense for trading Fuller 

They should have just traded their 2nd rounder, instead of this.  I am guessing that's what the Browns offered and they have a higher pick that round.  So they kicked in Fuller.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

You keep Fuller, you keep the draft pick, and you build that defense. Sign whoever at QB in FA for reasonable and you're in a way better spot in 2019, if you can't draft the guy you like at #13 this year.

This team is hopeless. 

You almost think that Dan and Bruce are being paid to make awful decisions. 

This is easily a fireable offense. 

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Worst. Organization. In. Sports.

I wouldn't even trade Fuller straight up for Smith. Instead we're giving up a pick too. LOL. This organization is just moronic on every level imaginable.

And it’s not even ****ing close. 

Every aspect of this team is a ****ing disaster. They are good at absolutely nothing 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This team is hopeless. 

It’s a panic move by people trying to hang on to their jobs. I mean it has to be. Otherwise they are just that ****ing stupid 

Alex Smith... Is no Clinton Portis.    But at least we know what's up for a few years at QB.  Typical front office rather than develop a QB or keep one, then. .  Hey if true Talib is out in Denver....... 

I feel bad for fuller. Love that ball player.  Traded for him on Madden (chose to let son take Washington so I took Green Bay) 

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

LMAO

"Oh no, we might lose a chance at acquiring 34 year old Alex Smith for $23 million a year...uh uh THINK DAMMIT uh uh throw in Kendall Fuller too! And Josh Norman! Do we still have RG3? Throw him in there! Just don't lose Alex Smith!"

I know, this how stupid this really is. I think even Vinny is laughing at this.

Archived