Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Holidays!

AsburySkinsFan

Happy holidays! Wishing for peace on Earth.

I made clam chowder today. Not sure what I am having tomorrow. 

Looking forward to speaking with my granddaughter. I sent her a book about rad American women in history, a book about creative writing and a journal, and a book about women inventors. I hope she likes them. 

10 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'm stuck on the ship on duty.  Ba humbug to you all.

I thought about knocking on your trailer door on Friday, but thought you might find that creepy.  Space 54, right?  Nice trailer.  Some of those coach RVs were sick

Oh and merry christmas everyone

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you.  You all are like an auxilliary, goofy, big, argumentative, dysfunctional family.  I appreciate all of your voices, even the ones (or maybe especially the ones) I may disagree with.

Peace be with you.

8 hours ago, zoony said:

I thought about knocking on your trailer door on Friday, but thought you might find that creepy.  Space 54, right?  Nice trailer.  Some of those coach RVs were sick

Oh and merry christmas everyone

You must have been at the wrong RV park.  Don't think there is 54 spaces where I am.  I'm in space 15.  Happy hunting!

Let's keep December 25th to it's true origins before it was corrupted by Justinian in the 6th century and celebrate the miraculous asexual birth of Mithras, son of god Ahura Mazda, born on December 25 to bring light into a world of darkness. Time to decorate the Yalda tree and say something nice to a Persian, even if you are not a Zoroastrian. Slay the bull my friends.

And if that doesn't work for you, then at least wish someone a Happy Saturnalia.

Hey, the Skins stepped up and won a tough game against a top D, we got to see the highlights of the SB thrashing and Elway's long face in the booth, and then the 'Boys not only lose but are ousted from playoff contention. Sounds like Santa came through for us fans, I'm not greedy.

Merry Xmas and HTTR y'all

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You must have been at the wrong RV park.  Don't think there is 54 spaces where I am.  I'm in space 15.  Happy hunting!

I was at Dam Neck, could have sworn that was your rig in 54.  And yes, there are that many spaces at DN... just several different lots

Dogs had fun running on the beach

Archived