Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Raheem Morris?

Marvin Lewis?

Those guys never learn....

What is it that these guys aren’t learning, if they haven’t even done anything yet? It doesn’t say Snyder is thinking about hiring Raheem Morris (the falcons are keeping him anyway, FYI), the report said that’s likely the type of coach who’d be available IF the redskins keep Bruce Allen.

so saying “these guys never learn” from some stupid report like that, is kinda silly 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What is it that these guys aren’t learning, if they haven’t even done anything yet? It doesn’t say Snyder is thinking about hiring Raheem Morris (the falcons are keeping him anyway, FYI), the report said that’s likely the type of coach who’d be available IF the redskins keep Bruce Allen.

so saying “these guys never learn” from some stupid report like that, is kinda silly 🤷🏻‍♂️

To be fair, believing any of these reports are anything more than personal opinions based on someone else’s personal opinion is kinda silly.

Just now, Hooper said:

Marvin Lewis as HC.

KOC remains as OC — Lewis agrees to this as part of job because what other job is he gonna take?

Bruce stays, though Alex gets some FO job in an effort to placate the fans.

I would say you miss DHall somewhere in this stuff...

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

See, these are the type of responses that just aren’t necessary and add completely nothing to the conversation, plus it’s a childish “comeback”.

also, it’s *you’re*. 

Dont even start with me "mr perfect"..I shouldn't have responded, should I just go on to kill my self Cooleyfan?....what the hell is this site for than regulator.??..I used the wrong spelling on porpose..Jackie ass

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well the simple fact that those names are being floated around is scary enough that's not the kind of level of a HC I'm looking for, really...

All these guys both local and national are naturally just guessing based on speculation they are getting 2nd hand.  So they aren't really reports but just gossip-guesses.  Will see who ends up right.  From what I recall, I'd break it down this way.

Bruce is gone almost 100%

JP Finlay

Bruce is very likely gone

Chris Russell

Grant Paulsen

Kevin Sheehan

Bruce is likely gone but they will believe it only when it happens

Laconfora

John Keim

It could go either way

Craig Hoffman

Albert Breer (I am not 100% sure about him but if I am recalling it right he's in this category)

Ben Standig

He's staying

Thom Loverro

Mike Jones

Jay Glazer

Danny Rouhier

Doc Walker

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

All these guys both local and national are naturally just guessing based on speculation they are getting 2nd hand.  So they aren't really reports but just gossip-guesses.  Will see who ends up right.  From what I recall, I'd break it down this way.

Bruce is gone almost 100%

JP Finlay

Bruce is very likely gone

Chris Russell

Grant Paulsen

Kevin Sheehan

Bruce is likely gone but they will believe it only when it happens

Laconfora

John Keim

It could go either way

Craig Hoffman

Albert Breer (I am not 100% sure about him but if I am recalling it right he's in this category)

Ben Standig

He's staying

Thom Loverro

Mike Jones

Jay Glazer

Danny Rouhier

Doc Walker

Glad to see Loverro, Rouhier, and Doc in the last category, as none of then know much of anything.

Dont like seeing Glazer there, though...

Just now, RWJ said:

If the Redskins were as good as team on the field as they are about keeping things close to the vest they wouldn't be in the position they are right now.

About 2 years ago leaked information came flowing our of Redskins park...kinda like it better this way now...

It's funny how some people just jump and react to every leak like that's what's going to happen.

Archived