Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

13 minutes ago, cgm110 said:

Cherry picking? I literally am encompassing his entire body of work and facts are in 6/9 seasons he had a losing record

You said that 2/3 of his record was losing.  That statement alone is cherry picking what seasons you want included in considering him as our next HC.  I'll take 2/3 losing and 1/3 winning with one season being 15-1, MVP at QB and a Super Bowl appearance.  It's by far better than what we have had the last 27 years.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Rivera runs a tight ship. Fantastic defensive mind, teacher, communicator, leader of men, everything we need. Expect the defense to be spitting nails in OTA's and training camp.

This is a weird feeling.  Never in my 42 years of being on this planet have I ever been this excited after a Dallas lose.  

1 minute ago, ntotoro said:

Finley seems to think Schaffer will be VP of Operations, Ron will have HUGE say in personnel and KO will be kept on as OC... oh, and that they’ll go into camp with a 4-3 D.

They could do way, way worse than what you're describing here.  I can at least suspend my disbelief and give that a chance of moving the franchise out of the dumpster.  It probably wont matter though because Dan is still here and likely hasn't changed in a meaningful way, but I can at least see getting back more toward the middle of the pack around the league.

Archived