Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harvey Weinstein, Fired Amongst Sexual Harassment Allegations

Spaceman Spiff

Now McGowan is attacking former castmate Alyssa Milano for sticking up for Weinstein's ex-wife, Georgina Chapman.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/rose-mcgowan-calls-out-alyssa-milano-for-supporting-weinstein-ex-georgina-chapman/ar-BBGpst4?li=BBnb7Kz

Let's not confuse McGowan with Joan of Arc here.

Edited by Mournblade

7 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's got to be her cause she's a phony/fake.  Wife was watching her one time and she said she needed to add a cup of mayonnaise (for whatever recipe it was) and she pulls out a jar of Miracle Whip...........:wtf:

Technically it can't be. She's not a chef. She's only a cook. There is a difference.

Is it just me or this topic already becoming like "ho hum. Another bites the dust" at this point? Its sad, but that's how I'm starting to feel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

Is it just me or this topic already becoming like "ho hum. Another bites the dust" at this point? Its sad, but that's how I'm starting to feel.

It's there for sure, plus we've moved from disgust when initially hearing about allegations to cracking jokes (I'm guilty). This is fine as long as the victim gets the justice/peace of mind they are deserved.