Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harvey Weinstein, Fired Amongst Sexual Harassment Allegations

Spaceman Spiff

18 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I mean, did he buy them a dildo and be like, “Take your clothes off and use this thing right now you dirty whore.” or did he buy some dildos and was like, “Hey girl, check this.  Funny, right?”

Dunno, I've always bought women dildos.  Haven't had any complaints yet.  

Most of these crimes are beyond the statute of limitations, unfortunately. And civil suits are unlikely given the mealy mouthed apologies we are hearing from these guys. 

I would be happy if offenders would clean up their acts and behave like adults and start treating half the human race with respect. They can apparently do that with women they are interested in partnering/marrying with.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dunno, I've always bought women dildos.  Haven't had any complaints yet.  

Cause you're not man enough for them.

Regarding Jerry Richardson... what is he? A ventriloquist dummy? Was he out walking his bulldog when he encountered the ninja turtle ooze?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/15/kansas-democrat-andrea-ramsey-drops-out-house-race-over-2005-harassment-suit.html

Kansas Democrat Andrea Ramsey drops out of House race over 2005 harassment suit

A rising liberal star running for Congress in Kansas has dropped out of the race over a 2005 federal lawsuit in which she was accused of sexually harassing a male employee whom she supervised.

Andrea Ramsey, 56, of Leawood, was looking to challenge incumbent Republican Kevin Yoder in 2018 in the Kansas City-area 3rd District but announced in a Facebook post that she would be ending her campaign Friday.

Ramsey called the allegations made by her former employee at LabOne, Gary Funkhouser, “a lie.”
“Twelve years ago, I eliminated an employee’s position,” Ramsey wrote. “That man decided to bring a lawsuit against the company (not against me). He named me in the allegations, claiming I fired him because he refused to have sex with me. That is a lie.”

Have we already discussed the John Buccigross situation yet?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/15/espns-aggressive-john-buccigross-defense-release-text-exchanges/

ESPN has released text exchanges between former employee Adrienne Lawrence and “SportsCenter” anchor John Buccigross, who is at the center of the Boston Globe’s expository piece detailing the alleged mistreatment of women at the Worldwide Leader’s Bristol, Conn., compound.

Lawrence has accused Buccigross of “sending unsolicited shirtless photographs of himself and calling her ‘dollface,’ ‘#dreamgirl,’ and ‘longlegs,'” in the messages reviewed by the Globe. In response to the complaint she and a lawyer filed against ESPN over the summer, the network deduced the pair “had a consensual, personal friendship that spanned months.”

Though the shirtless photographs were omitted, the conversation, dated between June 4, 2016 through Sept. 7, 2016, ranges from discussing dinner meetings to music tastes and smiley face emojis. Buccigross calls Lawrence “dollface” and “doll” on three occasions.

ESPN maintains Lawrence’s allegations are “entirely without merit.”

Lawrence released a statement after the text messages were released.

“As for ESPN’s recent behavior, its decisions to (i) single me out, (ii) ignore my key allegations, which ESPN knows are far broader than text messages and photos, and then (iii) release select, self-serving text messages, only further evidences the culture of this network and the lengths it will go and the unethical means it will employ to try and silence women,” she said in part.

You can see the text dump by clicking here. 

I don't know the whole story, and Lawrence does say that there is more to the story, but reading that text dump it really does read like normal banter between friends.  Assuming one friend is one of those older people that tries too hard to sound hip like the cool kids.  Maybe more information will be released later.  If we're going to do everything in the court of public opinion, which still seems incredibly naive but also necessary in this moment, then I welcome evidence being presented as well.  

Also let's take a moment to laugh at the revelation that real life 51 year old man, that is probably/definitely not a cartoon spoof made real, communicates in real life just like he does on camera.  Complete with non-ironic use of hashtags and everything.  

• Like 1

Gene Simmons is being sued for "sexual battery" for allegedly taking a woman's hand (who was interviewing him) and placing it on his own knee twice and touching her butt during a photo.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/12/17/kiss-frontman-gene-simmons-denies-accusations-sexual-misconduct/959583001/

Simmons vehemently denies the claims. He issued a statement, which he tweeted Sunday from his official Twitter account, saying he intends "to defend myself against any alleged charges you may have been reading about in the media."

"For the record, I did not assault the person making these accusations in the manner alleged in the complaint or harm her in any way. I am conferring with my lawyers with the aim of vigorously countering these allegations.

"And I look forward to my day in court where the evidence will prove my innocence."

The cynical side of me doesn’t think anyone is forcing Richardson to sell because he pinched his secretary on the behind.  I think this is cover for forcing a sale when the market is high and recouping a nice windfall for the Richardson family.  That old pig hearted ****er is crazy like a fox.