Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

32 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I feel you but hes not half as bad a candidate as Hilldog. Not that I really thought she was bad enough to lose to Trump. But he has wayyyy less baggage - real or otherwise. And his husband was never part of child prostitution rings in the basement of Pizza shops. Atleast that we know of. 

giphy (56).gif

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

If you go on r/SandersForPresident, you will find out that Elizabeth Warren is not only a snake, but a deep undercover Republican operative who has been working on a multi decade agenda of destroying the progressive movement.

I had a BernieBro friend of mine repost a meme on FB the other day of Warren saying she didn't plan to raise middle class taxes to pay for MFA, with the header "Once a Republican, always a Republican"

Because upping taxes on the wealthy to fund universal health care, including for immigrants, is just what Republicans do, apparently.

Bloomberg will put his resources “in the broadest way possible behind Joe Biden’s candidacy,” Tim O’Brien, a senior adviser to the Bloomberg campaign, said Wednesday. “We have long-term leases and long-term contracts with the team and the intention was always to put this big machine we have built behind whoever the nominee is.”

Well, somebody just solved Biden's money problem.

Biden as the Democratic nominee is definitely going to test the, "Will you come vote for me based on how over Trump you are?" theory.  I agree with others that suggest Biden is not an inspiring candidate.  Usually the "fatigue" factor that benefits the party not in the White House sets in after the 2nd term, where the excitement at flipping the Presidency reaches a fever pitch.  Trump definitely seems to have accomplished that in a mere 4 years though.  

Kind of pathetic that with all the younger candidates; that the Top 2 going in were men in their upper 70's.

Now, the Top 2 survivors are the same geezers.

Mike's fatal error was agreeing to do those 2 debates. That ended his campaign. Thank God, no more Bloomberg ads.

Warren needs to drop out, she has no path.

If the incumbent was Jeb or Marco; the Dem race would've gone different.

The nominee is likely Biden now. I still see Trump beating him, but with a closer result than had Bernie the nominee.

Even if Joe doesn't have 1991 going in; the convention will give it to Joe.

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Biden as the Democratic nominee is definitely going to test the, "Will you come vote for me based on how over Trump you are?" theory.  I agree with others that suggest Biden is not an inspiring candidate.  Usually the "fatigue" factor that benefits the party not in the White House sets in after the 2nd term, where the excitement at flipping the Presidency reaches a fever pitch.  Trump definitely seems to have accomplished that in a mere 4 years though.  

Hes also going to be able to get alot of play out of the new popular faces of the democratic party. People like Buttegieg, Harris, Abrams will make him look inclusive and make him look like hes surrounding himself with young intelligent people. I can totally see that working for him. Get some of the people we already know are liked involved as much as he can. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

ZOMG!!!  Bloomberg is out!  Rejoice!  

I don't think so.  But he's like Domino's that shows up at someone's house when you'd have preferred them to order from your favorite neighborhood spot.  Eh, you know, it's still pizza.  

And the pizza is plan pepperoni when you really wanted supreme.

I don’t think it’s pathetic. The 70 year olds have been in the public eye for decades and that is extremely helpful. It’s also a function of the media’s attention on Washington, it makes it nearly impossible for Governors, who might be young, to gain a national following. 

For example, Gavin Newsome really should be getting a lot more attention. 

I’ll never understand the appeal of supreme pizza

you pick up a piece and all the **** you supposedly like falls off. 

what you really seem to like is cheese pizza with scarce, random toppings then eating the rest of it like a 2 year old. 

Archived