Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Re:  Overstock founder

What the heck is wrong with these people.  Have we ever seen supporters of a losing political candidate grasp at straws so hard?  Trump has labotomized the GOP and right wing supoorters.  

Trump is a genius at PR and I see it completly.  I don't know how he got it in his mind he could build a cult...  but that's what he did.  Has anyone ever asked him why he he thinks he has a cult following?  

It wouldn't even surprise me if Trump is funding QAnon.  Tons of people would take on the role of Q for hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.  In fact, I think this is the most likely origin to me. 

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

What the heck is wrong with these people.  Have we ever seen supporters of a losing political candidate grasp at straws so hard?  Trump has labotomized the GOP and right wing supoorters.  

Trump is a genius at PR and I see it completly.  I don't know how he got it in his mind he could build a cult...  but that's what he did.  Has anyone ever asked him why he he thinks he has a cult following?  

It wouldn't even surprise me if Trump is funding QAnon.  Tons of people would take on the role of Q for hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.  In fact, I think this is the most likely origin to me. 

Pretty sure we were dealing with Jade Helm and “Obama is a Muslim sleeper agent” before Trump really made the scene politically.  

But he is a big part of it.

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

A cult of personality looks different when you’re living through it doesn’t it?  I always assumed, when reading about cults or populist tyrants, that the people who followed them were largely frightened or a brain washed into behaving as they did.  That they were victims.  What I’m seeing now seems to argue that the issue is closer to self radicalization.  People want something bad enough that what looks like obvious bull**** to everyone else becomes entirely convincing to them.  It’s like they’re eager to sell their souls to it.  

fox news has been in serious flail mode lately with anti-biden/new admin storylines...they have had several segments over two days so far on "joe biden mispronounces two religious terms"...but ther's also a lot of standards still...like "dems eating each other after circular firing-squad tenderizing" stuff re the new cab appts (like that's ever news) 

31 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

WTF is wrong with people.

40 years of right wing media telling people that you can tell truth from propaganda by rejecting any information that doesn't agree with your opinion.  

32 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I remember very recently a sweaty and even more than usually disgusting Rudy claiming those death threats and hate only comes from the left.  

Whenever a Republican claims the Democrats are doing something, . . . 

7 hours ago, Passepartout said:

Really there is talk that Trump wil not attend Biden's inaguration. It would not be surprising. Knowing he is the Presidet of breaking all tradtions. Never attending the White House Correspondents Dinner nor the Kennedy Center Honors as examples. 

Honestly, who the **** wants him there. It’s better if he didn’t attend.

Sure would be sweet if the BS claim of fraud that was being deliberately manufactured to keep Trump's base angry, caused them to not vote.  

I'm not counting on it.  The recent track record for things working out for the Good Guys isn't that hot.  But if it happens, it's OK with me.  

Archived