Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

It's not like they just botched the state again, either. There isn't an Edison County anywhere in the country

The closest cross reference in Edison Township in Swift County Minnesota - where trump won the vote by 3316 to 1784. Most of the other locations in their Michigan suit were actually locations in Minnesota - apparently Sidney Powell does not own a map!! But it does look like she uncovered election fraud - by the Republicans! 🙂  

I’m not entirely convinced Trump understands what his advisors think he does.  There’s a chance that he’s lost his marbles and is actually a conspiracy theorist that believes everyone is out to get him.  He has a long history of saying so.  We all want to believe that he’s just a unparalleled liar, which is a hell of a thing to wish for, because the alternative is so much worse.  

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I’m not entirely convinced Trump understands what his advisors think he does.  There’s a chance that he’s lost his marbles and is actually a conspiracy theorist that believes everyone is out to get him.  He has a long history of saying so.  We all want to believe that he’s just a unparalleled liar, which is a hell of a thing to wish for, because the alternative is so much worse.  

Trump is mentally ill. Has been for years.

If this was a normal family; he would’ve been committed.

The Orange Turd is heading for resigning with Pence giving a pardon to him & his family. Not sure how that actually works since there have been no charges filed against any of them. But I still think he's going to resign before January 20th. 

On the donation topic - he's clowning his followers to the end & they're too stupid to know it. They are handing the White House Occupant money to support him & his family after January 20th. The rules of how much is going to him has changed & it is NOW 75% of that donated money. It will be interesting to see the first public report on December 3rd to see where & how the money is being spent. As someone on Twitter said, he has learned from his evangelical pals on how to fleece people. The longer he can feign a battle the longer these morons will give him money. 

In the days following the election, the fine print on Trump's Make America Great Again Committee donation page said 60% of every contribution would be routed to pay off campaign debt. Trump then directed that share of funds to his new leadership political action committee, Save America, which he launched on November 9, three days after Decision Desk HQ and Insider called the race for President-elect Joe Biden.

The details have been updated again. Now the first 75% of each donation goes to Save America, but the amount is capped at $5,000. Once that dollar amount has been met, a portion of the contribution goes to the Trump campaign's recount account. And 25% of the money is sent to a Republican National Committee account.

"This money could easily — and legally — end up in his own pocket in the coming years," Paul Ryan, the vice president of policy and litigation at Common Cause, said in a CNN report on Monday. Save America will have to release its fundraising numbers and expenses in its first public report on December 3, according to CNN.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donations-trump-leadership-pac-pay-family-finance-2024-presidential-bid-2020-11

7 hours ago, goskins10 said:

The closest cross reference in Edison Township in Swift County Minnesota - where trump won the vote by 3316 to 1784. Most of the other locations in their Michigan suit were actually locations in Minnesota - apparently Sidney Powell does not own a map!! But it does look like she uncovered election fraud - by the Republicans! 🙂  

While we're talking maps & such...

I get a lot of really cool magazines and catalogs that I didn't order...but one has a light-up globe that also teaches political boundaries.  I thought that was awesome, it's only about $50, great gift for my youngest granddaughter. 

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post the catalogs.  Seriously cool stuff. 

Below is a video by an attorney who breaks down the legal realities of the trump campaigns lawsuits. At least for me not being a attorney, it provided some additional context of just why the lawsuits are so ridiculous. I thought others who are not attorneys might find it interesting too. 

I know we have several attorneys on this board. If you decide to watch it (I can understand there not being interested in seeing what you already know from someone you have no idea if they have credibility) I would be interested in your critique of his review - is he spot on or he also not living in reality. I have watched several of his videos - most are reviews of movies for how real they are and found them interesting (yes, I realize I need a life). Spoiler alert he loves My Cousin Vinny as I am led to believe most attorneys are fond of. 

Anyway I found it interesting: 

Politico posted an article where on Jan. 6 when congress certifies the Electoral Votes ; those votes can be challlenged.

You need one congressman and one senator to do it m.

This has happened in the past in 2001 and 2017 when Dems challenged those results but it failed because no Senators would go along.

How Trump's Hill allies could take one last shot to overturn the election

14 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Erickson can be flaky, but this is a good tweetstorm:

The replies with people bringing receipts of Erickson's BS were a fun ready. His "I didn't gaslight you!" comments are amazing. He has either no self awareness or zero prospects for his career, so he's trying to have it both ways.

To quote a Sting (sadly, not the Police) song.

Blessed are the poor, for they shall inherit the earth
Better to be poor than be a fat man in the eye of the needle.

Erickson is that fat man.

Executions aren’t an unlikely or outlandish response to those caught attempting a coup.  You can’t just pretend that one part was hyperbole, when it ends up biting you in the rear, while you’ve been otherwise telling folks that their country is in peril.  

Barr is trying to save what little credibility he might have (doubtful) by appearing to accept the election results. 

It he really wants to do that, he would put off the executions that he's scheduled for this month until after Biden is inaugurated. Death man. The woman scheduled is severely mentally ill.

Archived