Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Rdskns2000

Message added by TK,

13 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Here is the video. @Bang  You were never alone. ... And it's all due to the buffoon in the WH right now.  : 

I know there were some with me, I've just been very vocal about it is all. 
For the record, it is not all because of Trump.

Trump is the (current) end result of this. Trump is the one who managed to use it to the extreme, and show it all for what it really is, and none of it has anything to do with "american values".  I say "current" because they won't stop, and they will find someone much more effective at doing what Trump has done. 
This effort to poison the minds of half this country, turn them against their neighbors, create an ignorance that is historically astounding has been in the works for decades. Who is behind it all is anyone's guess, although a few obvious Putins.. er.. people come to mind. Maybe it's just because the early right wing media mouths did it all because it was so lucrative. Certainly would not put it past a scumbag like rush Limbaugh, who at this very moment i hope is in extreme pain from his lung cancer. The entirety of Fox news is heavily culpable. 
Me, i'm pissed. i want to punish every single one of them. You can't fix them. They are enemies of this nation, and there is no redemption. 
Also, those STILL on that side.. I'd extend that to every single one of them. Beyond repair. Beyond forgiveness.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bang said:

I know there were some with me, I've just been very vocal about it is all. 

Trump is the (current) end result of this. Trump is the one who managed to use it to the extreme, and show it all for what it really is, and none of it has anything to do with "american values".  I say "current" because they won't stop, and they will find someone much more effective at doing what Trump has done. 
This effort to poison the minds of half this country, turn them against their neighbors, create an ignorance that is historically astounding has been in the works for decades. Who is behind it all is anyone's guess, although a few obvious Putins.. er.. people come to mind. Maybe it's just because the early right wing media mouths did it all because it was so lucrative. Certainly would not put it past a scumbag like rush Limbaugh, who at this very moment i hope is in extreme pain from his lung cancer. The entirety of Fox news is heavily culpable. 
Me, i'm pissed. i want to punish every single one of them. You can't fix them. They are enemies of this nation, and there is no redemption. 
Also, those STILL on that side.. I'd extend that to every single one of them. Beyond repair. Beyond forgiveness.

~Bang

Fair enough. Let me explain what I mean by blaming trump - and i should have been clearer. I agree with all you wrote but for me trump is the one who made it OK for those people to act out. He is just but a symptom but he socialized this kind of hate among neighbors and division of Americans for personal gain. 

So yes, there are many other to blame who started this before trump, have been enablers with trump and continue to help push the false narratives. But trump has made it OK. And I honestly hate him for that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bang said:

Indeed.  Trump was never an anomaly.  He was an apotheosis.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Bang said:

Ennemies of every Nation I believe.

I fear Trump will decomplex lots of right wings throughout the World.

Which doesn't bode well for the upcoming years.

• Like 2

@Bang 

It's worse than that.  I just saw the guy behind project veritas released a video about CNN bias.  Curious, I Googled his net worth... wonder how much a right-wing activist makes.  $1.5M net worth, just by making what we would call right wing propaganda.  He gets paid $237k per year for his company.  Googled another right wing journalist who has done books and websites.  $25M net worth.

Anonynous billionaires or companys pay these folks to put out this type of bogus "journalism" or "media".  They make more than the average American by flooding us with propaganda.

If there was no money selling this  BS... people wouldn't do it.  I don't mean to imply that its only right wing as well... I am sure folks can find examples of this on the left wing.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

can someone explain why that mortar doesn't just explode and kill them all? Or maybe it did.

Pretty sure almost every military weapon has some type of safety that requires something, to arm the weapons.  A certain amount of G forces, due to being launched.  Must spin x number of times.  Something.  

Dad the AF pilot once explained to me that, you know how in cartoons, they often show bombs with a mushroom-shaped button on the front?  Well, that button is the detonator.  And it's not a button, it's a propeller.  As the bomb falls, the air spins the propeller.  And it has to spin a certain number of times, to arm the bomb.  (There's a safety pin, that keeps the propeller from spinning while the aircraft is in flight.  The pin is attached to the aircraft by a cable.  Drop the bomb, it pulls the pin.)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I think the same thing that sunk Trump this election is going to sink his chances in 2024 if he decides to run......overexposure.  The media is going to continue to cover every time this guy farts out a tweet over the next four years, to the point where I think even GOP voters are going to get tired of him. 

Don't underestimate the power of his cult.  In a wide field, Trump probably has a good chunk of the primary vote. It maybe enough to win the nomination again. Who's going to beat him?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Pretty sure almost every military weapon has some type of safety that requires something, to arm the weapons.  A certain amount of G forces, due to being launched.  Must spin x number of times.  Something.  

Dad the AF pilot once explained to me that, you know how in cartoons, they often show bombs with a mushroom-shaped button on the front?  Well, that button is the detonator.  And it's not a button, it's a propeller.  As the bomb falls, the air spins the propeller.  And it has to spin a certain number of times, to arm the bomb.  (There's a safety pin, that keeps the propeller from spinning while the aircraft is in flight.  The pin is attached to the aircraft by a cable.  Drop the bomb, it pulls the pin.)  

That's smart.

24 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Don't underestimate the power of his cult.  In a wide field, Trump probably has a good chunk of the primary vote. It maybe enough to win the nomination again. Who's going to beat him?

I don't underestimate his cult. But also, Cruz is already trying his best to run as a Trump clone. The one-eyed guy is equally Trump-y.

5 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I think the same thing that sunk Trump this election is going to sink his chances in 2024 if he decides to run......overexposure.  The media is going to continue to cover every time this guy farts out a tweet over the next four years, to the point where I think even GOP voters are going to get tired of him. 

One can only hope!

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

That's smart.

I don't underestimate his cult. But also, Cruz is already trying his best to run as a Trump clone. The one-eyed guy is equally Trump-y.

No one will vote for a Trump clone; when they can vote for the real thing.

Also, evangelicals will probably vote for him again. Especially if Roe vs Wade is overturned the next 4 years.

Edited by Rdskns2000

8 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I don’t think overexposure sunk trump. I think without COVID he wins pretty effortlessly  

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t think overexposure sunk trump. I think without COVID he wins pretty effortlessly  

Yup...though it might be more accurate to reference his response to COVID rather than the virus itself.  If he had handled the virus better, he probably still would've won pretty easily.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Kinda agree, but it also goes hand in hand. Even with Covid, Trump probably wins a relatively close election if he could've acted like a leader from a PR standpoint. Instead, he does the same BS he did the previous three years. 

Edited by hail2skins
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, China said:

Did anybody watch Trump's speech today?  I can't stand listening to him so I won't watch it, can someone sum it up?  Is it just more of his whining and rambling about nonexistent voter fraud?

Is it true that the networks didn't even cover it?

I just watched about half of it and could not listen. It's all the same regurgitated lies. All the stuff that has been thrown out of court. If MSM media did not cover it, that's excellent. Did Fox even cover it? I am not sure I have heard so many lies in such a short time. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I just watched about half of it and could not listen. It's all the same regurgitated lies. All the stuff that has been thrown out of court. If MSM media did not cover it, that's excellent. Did Fox even cover it? I am not sure I have heard so many lies in such a short time. 

I just heard it streamed on Facebook.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2