Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: RIP John McCain

TheGreatBuzz

38 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

It's a shame he faced a rising star in 2008.  McCain should have been President in 2001...

i was really torn and wanted to vote for him in '08 but the palin thing blew me out of that camp

i don't regret obama one iota, serious flaws and all, but i wish timing had been diff...would love to have skipped bushy 2 and had mccain....

sorry, got a little OT into the politics there but it is in the spirit of expressing my appreciation of mccain

3 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

I hope he lambastes the GOP on his way out. This cult of Trump is a disease. With his passing, I would hope some people come to their senses and espouse some of the values he stood for. 

Good grief man.  Is there any conversation you folks can have without going off the rails about Trump?

May your final days be peaceful.  My former co-worker's husband, sadly has the same thing. 

I don't think Mccain should've ever been president because he was to eager to go to war.  I think he should resign from the Senate, so his constituents can elect his replacement this year; instead of waiting for when he passes.   When the funeral happens, please keep Trump; far, far away.

5 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

May your final days be peaceful.  My former co-worker's husband, sadly has the same thing. 

I don't think Mccain should've ever been president because he was to eager to go to war.  I think he should resign from the Senate, so his constituents can elect his replacement this year; instead of waiting for when he passes.   When the funeral happens, please keep Trump; far, far away.

From a “Now This” post on FB, I read that McCain wants Obama and Bush to give his eulogy.  Doesn’t want Trump there and instead Pence in his place.

I'll never forget when someone at his rally called obama a Muslim and he corrected her.

He had every chance to play the game of politics but he did the right thing despite the fact it hurt him more than helped him. 

A true patriot and American hero, you will be greatly missed in a time when we need men and women like you. 

Rest in peace John McCain. 

11 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'll never forget when someone at his rally called obama a Muslim and he corrected her.

He had every chance to play the game of politics but he did the right thing despite the fact it hurt him more than helped him. 

A true patriot and American hero, you will be greatly missed in a time when we need men and women like you. 

Rest in peace John McCain. 

Not just corrected, he yanked the mic away and told her no. It’s a damn shame W won the nomination in 2000. 

RIP, sir, and God speed. 

Archived