Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

58 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

That southern republicans want to secede isn't that surprising.  I was, however, a little surprised by the almost 1 in 2 democrats in the pacific region that also want to secede.

Maybe they are tired of funding the poor southern and flyover states? 😁

Edit..nevermind about the other part. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

3 hours ago, China said:

SHOCK POLL: Two in Three Southern Republicans Want to Secede From the United States

A shocking YouGov poll found that 66% of Republicans in southern states want to secede from the United States.

The survey, by YouGov in conjunction with BrightLineWatch, looked at the current political climate in America. The most stunning question concerned support or opposition for the state in which respondents lived in “seceding from the United States to join a new union with [list of states in new union]?”

Five prospective new unions were constructed (by region) “and inserted the relevant states for respondents into the question wording above. For example, a participant from California in our survey would be asked about joining a new union along with Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, and Alaska,” explains BrightLineWatch. These sets are provided below:

As you can see in the graphic below, the Southern state respondents embraced the notion of secession most aggressively. 43% of those who live in Mountain states were in support of secession:

Screen-Shot-2021-07-15-at-7.21.01-AM.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611213f8711ccd0edf681c424b93eaabd9edd83437f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Haha 1

Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld and Lisa Boothe Promote U.S. Secession: ‘Would It Be the Worst Thing?’

Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe has suggested that secession in the United States would not be “the worst thing,” adding, “I don’t know, I’m sick and tired of people who hate this country.”

Boothe made the comment after Gutfeld! host Greg Gutfeld claimed he is “very pro-splitting the country as a trial separation.”

“Why not try it for two years, red and blue,” he said. “Let the Democrats do their Democrat thing, the Republicans do the Republican thing, and see what happens, who moves where — what could happen?”

After Gutfeld called his own plan “brilliant,” claiming that it’s his intelligence that got him in the host seat, Boothe agreed that secession would not be a terrible idea.

“I’m probably going to get myself in trouble with this, but like, would it be the worst thing? I don’t know, I’m sick and tired of people who hate this country, I’m sick and tired of who say the flag is some sort of — the sign of evilness or oppression, who despise the country that we live in.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, China said:

Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld and Lisa Boothe Promote U.S. Secession: ‘Would It Be the Worst Thing?’

Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe has suggested that secession in the United States would not be “the worst thing,” adding, “I don’t know, I’m sick and tired of people who hate this country.”

Boothe made the comment after Gutfeld! host Greg Gutfeld claimed he is “very pro-splitting the country as a trial separation.”

“Why not try it for two years, red and blue,” he said. “Let the Democrats do their Democrat thing, the Republicans do the Republican thing, and see what happens, who moves where — what could happen?”

After Gutfeld called his own plan “brilliant,” claiming that it’s his intelligence that got him in the host seat, Boothe agreed that secession would not be a terrible idea.

“I’m probably going to get myself in trouble with this, but like, would it be the worst thing? I don’t know, I’m sick and tired of people who hate this country, I’m sick and tired of who say the flag is some sort of — the sign of evilness or oppression, who despise the country that we live in.

Greg, I don’t believe people hate this country per se.  They hate your jerk-off name.  They hate your jerk-off face.  They hate you, jerk-off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, China said:

🤔

• Haha 8

Matt Gaetz’s ‘America First’ Rally Dumped By Third California Venue Hours Before Event

An “America First” rally featuring Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) was rejected by a third California venue on Saturday just hours before the event was set to start.

The city of Anaheim nixed the rally planned for the Anaheim Event Center because of “public safety concerns,” spokesman Mike Lyster said in a statement Saturday. The city and the operator of the center shared concerns about the rally. Lyster did not elaborate on which safety issues worried them. 

“As a city we respect free speech, but also have a duty to call out speech that does not reflect our city and its values,” Lyster noted.

In a final bid to host the event as scheduled, Gaetz tweeted a video of himself alone, in front of the Riverside City Hall, calling on supporters to join him there on Saturday in a “protest against communism.”

• Haha 3

He wants outrage over the police stopping that much fentanyl?

What the **** is wrong with these people?

They make less and less sense every DAY, which is a pretty good trick since they haven't made any sense for about 25 years now.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

WATCH: Lauren Boebert Says She’s a Modern Day Moses, Asks Supporters to Persevere With Her

One unfortunate consequence of Donald Trump winning in 2016, is that the Republican party is now running inexperienced and incompetent candidates in numerous states. And many of these candidates are winning.

Take Lauren Boebert in Colorado. She was able to win a congressional seat despite no political experience and a history of arrests. And in her first year in office, she has been the subject of near constant controversy.

The Republican, though, says she is on a mission from God. During a weekend talk at a Turning Point USA event, Boebert compared herself to Moses.

The GOP lawmaker began, “I put my faith and trust in God and I said if I commit my actions to the Lord, my plans will be successful. And now Shooters Grill has been open for eight years. And this has never been about me. This is about liberty, this is about freedom, the American dream. This is about you. And that’s why this movement is not slowing down. And that right there is where boldness becomes perseverance.”

Boebert continued:

“When I have a bold idea, I am able to persevere because that idea is usually bigger than me. And I know if it’s bigger than me, God has to be involved! Right after God said that to Moses, he said, why are you crying out to me, tell the people [to] go forward with what is in your hand,” Boebert remarked. “So I’m telling you all now, be bold, persevere, and go forward with what is in your hand right now.”

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Go to @RSBNetwork on Twitter and you can see the daily statements Trump puts out.

I think the American public needs a steady reminder of how much of a goofus Trump is so enough people will decide to vote against him in 2024 if he decides to run. The country needs serious people to be in charge, and Trump is not a serious person.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Exactly, since Washington Football Team almost beat them!

We did beat them!  I signed a sworn affidavit that the score was changed and gave it to Rudy.  Why would a hard working FT fan like me lie about this?

Edited by drowland
  • Haha 4