Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

21 hours ago, China said:

Take Lauren Boebert in Colorado.

“So I’m telling you all now, be bold, persevere, and go forward with what is in your hand right now.”

Click on the link for the full article

Go forward with what's in my hand right now?

CarelessYawningArgentinehornedfrog-max-1mb.gif

• Like 5

"Ex Fox reporter reveals why Tucker Carlson is lying about vaccines"

Remember long ago, National Lampoon produced a fake People magazine.  (I bought it.  Might still have it.)  

One of the strips across the top of the cover was "Scientists reveal why people fear murderers."  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

That kind of confirms she's been vaccinated, right? Because if she wasn't, she'd proudly say so.

Well of course and they all see this coming, the natural pivot will be “yes I got vaccinated but what I’ve been fighting for is *your* right to choose what to do with *your* body”

which obviously has hilarious hypocrisy baked in but whatever. It doesn’t matter. 

the effort required to pivot or dodge such situations is minimal when people are blindly loyal to you out of hatred for “the other side”

Edited by tshile
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Larry said:

"Ex Fox reporter reveals why Tucker Carlson is lying about vaccines"

Remember long ago, National Lampoon produced a fake People magazine.  (I bought it.  Might still have it.)  

One of the strips across the top of the cover was "Scientists reveal why people fear murderers."  

I kept old Madd Magazines for years, in fact I threw out the last of them when I was purging to move. Lots of wisdom in those.

43 minutes ago, tshile said:

Well of course and they all see this coming, the natural pivot will be “yes I got vaccinated but what I’ve been fighting for is *your* right to choose what to do with *your* body”

which obviously has hilarious hypocrisy baked in but whatever. It doesn’t matter. 

the effort required to pivot or dodge such situations is minimal when people are blindly loyal to you out of hatred for “the other side”

Yet these nutcases are actively trying to deny women's bodily autonomy at the same time they tout bodily autonomy to not get the Covid vaccine. Their cognitive dissonance is head spinning.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2021 at 5:29 PM, Dan T. said:

This clip of Eric Swallwell gives some insight into the performative clowns like Gym Jordan and Matt Gaetz

One problem with this. we have a fellow poster that went to Princeton (I think?) with Cruz and confirms he was universally hated and always a douche 

1 hour ago, China said:
  Hide contents

So, side note, I remember an episode of Tony Kornheiser’s radio show when he asked what DP meant.  He was told off air and he came back with an embarrassing “Oh my, sorry this is a family show”

response.  Outstanding radio.

I feel icky, but like Kirk, I also don’t pay for Love’s content.

24 minutes ago, tshile said:

One problem with this. we have a fellow poster that went to Princeton (I think?) with Cruz and confirms he was universally hated and always a douche 

So, your point is that, while there's a huge correlation between "Republican" and "douche", it's necessary to examine the chronology before assigning causation to one or the other?  

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Media, for the love of God, stop covering/interviewingthis ****.  She is not a serious person.  She is not a legislator.  She is a Nazi-sympathizing, Q following twit.  We get it.  She represents a portion of America. But until she passes a bill stop giving her oxygen.

• Like 3