Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Sadly @skinsmarydu I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of US voters actually able to reach the polls will re-elect this POS or something similar or even worse. At this point I’m just looking to find a safe backwater to ride out the US’ revised version of Nazism/fascism. In the meantime, Sieg Heil, ‘Muricuh style. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I love that hes got the ultimate 'gotcha ****!' and he knows it lol. That smile at the end is great. 

I love her response.

"I...I...I....I'm not sure..."

:ols:

Who was that helpless numbnuts he completely humiliated there by the way?

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Tucker's attack on that capitol police officer was puzzling and seemed to come out of nowhere..........until you realized the guy is testifying on Tuesday in front of the 01/06 commission so of course he must be smeared and have his name poisoned by right-wing media beforehand so their audience will just accuse him of lying and whatever else.

You mean to tell me that Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn is biased against people who violently stormed the building he was sworn to protect, called him a traitor and a n-word, and threatened his life? 

I am shocked.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

@goskins10 that seems like a conversation more suited to the COVID or COVID vaccine threads.

House Freedom Caucus asks McCarthy to try to remove Pelosi as speaker

The conservative House Freedom Caucus is urging Kevin McCarthy to try to boot Nancy Pelosi from her position as speaker, a sign of further escalating tensions after the California Democrat vetoed two of the House Minority Leader’s GOP picks from the Jan. 6 select committee.

In a letter Friday, the far-right group asked McCarthy to file and bring up a privileged motion by July 31 “to vacate the chair and end Nancy Pelosi’s authoritarian reign as Speaker of the House.”

“Speaker Pelosi’s tenure is destroying the House of Representatives and our ability to faithfully represent the people we are here to serve,” they write. “Republicans, under your leadership, must show the American people that we will act to protect our ability to represent their interests.”

The motion is all but guaranteed to fail in the Democratic House, but it signals a stewing anger on the right towards the speaker. The Freedom Caucus’ letter indicates that McCarthy would need to initiate the motion, and if he were to do so, it would further escalate partisan acrimony in the House that has remained high, and occasionally gotten personal, since Jan. 6.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, China said:

The conservative House Freedom Caucus is urging Kevin McCarthy to try to boot Nancy Pelosi from her position as speaker, a sign of further escalating tensions after the California Democrat vetoed two of the House Minority Leader’s GOP picks from the Jan. 6 select committee.

When in doubt, try to overturn the election.  

20 minutes ago, China said:

@goskins10 that seems like a conversation more suited to the COVID or COVID vaccine threads.

House Freedom Caucus asks McCarthy to try to remove Pelosi as speaker

In a letter Friday, the far-right group asked McCarthy to file and bring up a privileged motion by July 31 “to vacate the chair and end Nancy Pelosi’s authoritarian reign as Speaker of the House.”

“Speaker Pelosi’s tenure is destroying the House of Representatives and our ability to faithfully represent the people we are here to serve,” they write. “Republicans, under your leadership, must show the American people that we will act to protect our ability to represent their interests.”

The motion is all but guaranteed to fail in the Democratic House, but it signals a stewing anger on the right towards the speaker. The Freedom Caucus’ letter indicates that McCarthy would need to initiate the motion, and if he were to do so, it would further escalate partisan acrimony in the House that has remained high, and occasionally gotten personal, since Jan. 6.

Click on the link for the full article

That's what I thought I selected. Did not look again, Thanks for the heads up. I will fix.