Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

On 7/23/2021 at 6:24 PM, LadySkinsFan said:

Have I said how much I hate Texas lately? And to think I moved from Virginia Blue to Texas Fascist. 

virginia was red when you got here, blue when you left......   keep up the good work in texas ;)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Obviously these Republicans turning about face this past week know that if the Delta variant surge comes to fruition, they'll get bloodbathed in 2022 and beyond. The infection rates and spread in those unvaccinated vs. vaccinated is even for them, easy to see. They don't want the economic fallout, death, etc. to circle back to them. If they can change course and get to 70% vaccinated for herd immunity, they'll still have their sheep follow them. There is an element of "I told you so" that is making them take the change in position on the vaccine the last week. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

"Glen Bolger is one of the Republican Party’s leading political strategists and pollsters. He is a partner and co-founder of Public Opinion Strategies, a national political and public affairs survey research firm whose clients include leading political figures, Fortune 500 companies, and major associations. Public Opinion Strategies has twelve U.S. Senators, seven governors, and 59 members of Congress as clients. Glen is the only pollster to be a three time winner of the “Republican Pollster of the Year” award from the American Association of Political Consultants, winning the prestigious award for his work in 2002, 2009, and 2012.

In state legislative races, Glen has polled for successful Republican legislative candidates in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia, and Washington State."

Ok, so when this guy says what he says, it holds a lot of weight. He's not just guessing or being flippant.

3 hours ago, Larry said:

The time delay between Bill Clinton and this revelation doesn't do much for credibility. Or relevancy or importance. 

Right, if it had been put out contemporaneously, then it would have had an effect, maybe. Even then, we knew about Gingrich and his affairs and that wasn't a big deal in Republican circles. Misogynistic patriarchy at it's finest as practiced by the Republican Death Cult for quite some time.