Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

Should we be more concerned that JD Vance graduated from Yale Law and doesn't actually understand the law, or that he graduated from Yale Law and can't spell "Apple" ?

I know...sometimes a typo slips by because I'm high.  But I proofread everything 2 or 3 times before I post anything. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, balki1867 said:

Should we be more concerned that JD Vance graduated from Yale Law and doesn't actually understand the law, or that he graduated from Yale Law and can't spell "Apple" ?

Putting yourself in the grifter/opportunist role to milk the maga-ts for notoriety and $$$ seems to carry a side effect of actually lowering your intellect closer to the level you were originally just pretending to be at to walk among them.

Trump World= a multi-million-member demographic of rotten, diseased, disgusting, and dangerous tissue/fluids in human form.

But perhaps I'm being a tad judgemental. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So now apparently "election interference" the newest right wing catch phrase for everything that frustrates them, I guess?

"I didn't get enough cream in my latte. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!"

"This girl said no when I asked her out. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!"

"I just stubbed my toe. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!"

"I get turned on when someone mentions gay sex. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It's part of the plan to defend fascism. 

Try to pick a phrase that can apply to both a crime I committed, and something somebody did I don't like. And use the same phrase for both actions, so I can pretend they're equal. 

It's a technique that gets used in here a lot, the last year or so. 

"Yeah, my POTUS candidate conspired with the Russian intelligence service to hack my opponent's email, and publish the dirt they find. But hey, one of my guys' podcasts got bounced by Apple TV for failing their BS Detection Algorithm.  And if I call both of them 'election interference', I can pretend they're both the same. (And get outraged about one of them.)"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.

Hillary Clinton "Deplorables" speech... what was this, September of 2016?  

Someone tell me why this characterization got her attacked in the media?  We can't talk about these people in negative terms?  

• Thumb up 2