Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

CPAC Head Promotes Abortion Ban to Stave Off ‘Great Replacement’

The GOP has come up with a solution for the “great replacement” it fears is threatening to replace traditional white Republican voters with immigrants: an abortion ban.

Matt Schlapp, the head of the influential Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and a confidant to former President Donald Trump, says that overturning Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion nationwide, would be a good “first step” in fixing what he says is the problem of immigration in the U.S. 

And in doing so, he floated a core concern of white supremacists’ original “great replacement theory” that even fringe GOP politicians haven’t been willing to voice publicly: that immigrants are outbreeding the native-born population and threatening to replace them in society.

“I am very hopeful in America that we will give the right to life to our unborn children,” Schlapp told U.S. media, who were denied entry to the CPAC conference occurring this week in Budapest. Schlapp was asked whether he agreed with the comments made by his host, authoritarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who told the conference that Europe was “committing suicide” through immigration.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, China said:

The GOP has come up with a solution for the “great replacement” it fears is threatening to replace traditional white Republican voters with immigrants: an abortion ban.

Matt Schlapp, the head of the influential Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and a confidant to former President Donald Trump, says that overturning Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion nationwide, would be a good “first step” in fixing what he says is the problem of immigration in the U.S. 

And in doing so, he floated a core concern of white supremacists’ original “great replacement theory” that even fringe GOP politicians haven’t been willing to voice publicly: that immigrants are outbreeding the native-born population and threatening to replace them in society.

“I am very hopeful in America that we will give the right to life to our unborn children,” Schlapp told U.S. media, who were denied entry to the CPAC conference occurring this week in Budapest. Schlapp was asked whether he agreed with the comments made by his host, authoritarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who told the conference that Europe was “committing suicide” through immigration.

Longer articlr explaining what I said about the anti-abortion and anti-immigration goals of white supremists.

Madison Cawthorn foes who published a damaging nude video launch campaign to 'fire' Lauren Boebert

The group that posted a viral sexually explicit video of a nude Rep. Madison Cawthorn in bed with another man is now focusing on Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado for its next takedown, Insider has learned.

"I think we're going to go after Lauren Boebert in Colorado in a similar way," David B. Wheeler, a cofounder of the American Muckrakers PAC, told Insider Wednesday. "I think we're going to engage in that race pretty quickly."

The group on Thursday launched fireboebert.com, seeking tips on information, pictures, videos, or documents on Boebert or her associates. The first tweet by @FireBoebert read, "Hi @RepBoebert - Ask @RepCawthorn about us. We look forwarding to getting to know you." 

Their logo: a Dumpster fire emblazoned with "FIRE BOEBERT."

While Wheeler is a Democrat, his cofounder is unaffiliated, and the group counts some Republicans among its advisors. 

Wheeler told Insider on Wednesday he'd already received "interesting information" about the Republican firebrand, whose primary against GOP state Sen. Don Coram is on June 28. The information is "certainly not as salacious as some of the Cawthorn stuff," he said. It deals, instead, with financial matters, he added, declining to disclose more details.

A spokesperson for Boebert did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Last year, The Associated Press reported that the first-year lawmaker failed to disclose her husband's income during her campaign, in violation of ethics and campaign-finance laws. She said her husband made nearly $1 million over 2019 and 2020 as a consultant for an energy firm. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, China said:

Sounds like they're suggesting traditional white Republican women are having so many abortions that it is fueling their fears of being replaced.
Bunch of whores that can't keep their legs closed. It's high time these useless sponges on society stop using abortion as a method of birth control.
(Did I do that right?)

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, Bang said:

Sounds like they're suggesting traditional white Republican women are having so many abortions that it is fueling their fears of being replaced.
Bunch of whores that can't keep their legs closed. It's high time these useless sponges on society stop using abortion as a method of birth control.
(Did I do that right?)

~Bang

Great example of sarcasm for sure! Maybe use the Comic Sans Serif font so we can see that it's sarcasm right away!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Longer articlr explaining what I said about the anti-abortion and anti-immigration goals of white supremists.

I am reading that abortion rate  is higher among blacks and hispanics than among whites.  So I am not sure how stopping abortion will help the "replacement" fight.  

For example, abortion among blacks is 5 times higher than among whites.

I guess they looked at the number rather than the rate.

So this may speed up the replacement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I told my wife if I was a woman in the US right now, before I have sex with any male… I ask if you’re a Republican or Democrat. And if you’re a Republican, you’ll need to sign a contract that states you have given permission for an abortion and agree to pay all medical bills associated with the procedure (including transportation to different states in needed).

Any self-respecting woman should boycott Republican penis.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

I am reading that abortion rate  is higher among blacks and hispanics than among whites.  So I am not sure how stopping abortion will help the "replacement" fight.  

They intend to imprison and murder the brown and black skinned babies.

18 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Look, it's a given that they will tell lies about anything to keep power. It's been proven over and over. Abortion is also about control of women, get them out of workplace and back home keeping house making dinner, and popping babies on the regular. Of course they don't care about any baby except maybe their own (big exception because it's their wife's duty to care for the children) once it's born. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Rupert Murdoch has caused great harm to te U.S. He should be stripped of his citizenship and deported.

You're too kind.

He should be stripped of his skin and tied to a fire ant hill.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, redskins59 said:

Thats because it’s not actually about replacement theory.  Believe it or not, that is the preferred cover versus explicitly revealing we won’t have enough workers to keep the billionaires companies running at the scale they want if the current birthing pace continues.

Everything, EVERYTHING, is always about money and greed.

The biggest fugazi ever accomplished is convincing the average and certainly below average citizen it’s right vs. left.  It was, is, and always will be the .001% against the rest of us and they laugh their ****ing faces off while we are too busy ****ing about Trump or screening Let’s Go Brandon on the back of pickup trucks to notice.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, 86 Snyder said:

Thats because it’s not actually about replacement theory.  Believe it or not, that is the preferred cover versus explicitly revealing we won’t have enough workers to keep the billionaires companies running at the scale they want if the current birthing pace continues.

Everything, EVERYTHING, is always about money and greed.

The biggest fugazi ever accomplished is convincing the average and certainly below average citizen it’s right vs. left.  It was, is, and always will be the .001% against the rest of us and they laugh their ****ing faces off while we are too busy ****ing about Trump or screening Let’s Go Brandon on the back of pickup trucks to notice.

Years ago, I used to say that the US doesn't have massive protests like other countries because we're too busy working.  Then came the women's march against Trump and  covid gave us time to protest for BLM and George Floyd, etc.  Some folks have chosen to stay out of work and keep it up...*tips cap*. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Neat advice coming from the Hungarian dictator, however America is already 20+ years into this project....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/20/viktor-orban-cpac-republicans-hungary

Viktor Orbán tells CPAC the path to power is to ‘have your own media’

He told Republicans in the Balnaconference centre on the banks of the Danube that media influence was one of the keys to success. In Hungary, the prime minister and his allies have effective control of most media outlets in Hungary, including state TV.

“Have your own media. It’s the only way to point out the insanity of the progressive left,” he said. “The problem is that the western media is adjusted to the leftist viewpoint. Those who taught reporters in universities already had progressive leftist principles.”

He portrayed the US media as being dominated by Democrats, who he claimed were being “served” by CNN, the New York Times and others.

“Of course, the GOP has its media allies but they can’t compete with the mainstream liberal media. My friend, Tucker Carlson is the only one who puts himself out there,” he said. “His show is the most popular. What does it mean? It means programs like his should be broadcasted day and night. Or as you say 24/7.”

Carlson had been billed as a key speaker at the CPAC conference, but the Fox News talk show host sent only a 38-second video message, in which he extolled Hungary under the Orbán government as a model for the US.

5 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Years ago, I used to say that the US doesn't have massive protests like other countries because we're too busy working.  Then came the women's march against Trump and  covid gave us time to protest for BLM and George Floyd, etc.  Some folks have chosen to stay out of work and keep it up...*tips cap*. 

I'm retired.  I've got free time.  I just can't seem to find protests in my area to participate in. 

16 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

I'm retired.  I've got free time.  I just can't seem to find protests in my area to participate in. 

Never been to one myself but I always assume that you kind of have to predict them (based on current events ) or find the right social media group to inform you of them.