Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

27 minutes ago, visionary said:

Mother****er if you were good at your job nobody world want you out of there. Your job though is too find out the truth, not to provide cover for Putin's flabby orange taint in the WH. 

I swear to God I hope we end up hanging people for this. Nunes included. ****ing traitors. Pieces of **** sold out America the first good chance they got. Tell me they don't hate this country. **** them all. Bring on the gallows and the riots. Let's get it over with, one way or the other. 

For real, are there any conservatives in positions of actual power in the government who still love America? Or have they all sold us out? 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Burgold said:

This really isn't a situation where both sides are equal. There's really pretty much only one side to hate here if there is fire in addition to all this smoke. Both sides do not work with Russia or any other foreign power to undermine or worse a US election. Only one has done that and does everything in its power to obstruct justice in the matter.

Yeah, I see what you mean, however, the left is also at fault for changing the rules which made it easier for Trump to get people approved.  The left is responsible for putting up Clinton as their candidate even though it looked really bad and she was not a very good candidate.  You have what the Dems did to Sanders, looks terrible, and personally, IMO, I feel that Trump winning is in fact the fault of the left for being PC babies.  In their quest to become SO PC, all they have done is piss off a lot of reasonable people and made them feel like the left was way too far to the left.

That's why I hate both.  Neither is willing to compromise or work towards the middle.  I think the majority of people in the US are more towards the middle and would be willing to compromise on things but neither party wants that. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He's scared. Any type of hearing will flip to being about him.

Starting with "Mr. Chairman, I demand access to the information which you are concealing from us, while sharing with the people we're investigating."  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Starting with "Mr. Chairman, I demand access to the information which you are concealing from us, while sharing with the people we're investigating."  

"This committee believes the Chairman has been compromised and cannot continue in his role due to x,y,z"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, codeorama said:

Yeah, I see what you mean, however, the left is also at fault for changing the rules which made it easier for Trump to get people approved.  The left is responsible for putting up Clinton as their candidate even though it looked really bad and she was not a very good candidate.  You have what the Dems did to Sanders, looks terrible, and personally, IMO, I feel that Trump winning is in fact the fault of the left for being PC babies.  In their quest to become SO PC, all they have done is piss off a lot of reasonable people and made them feel like the left was way too far to the left.

That's why I hate both.  Neither is willing to compromise or work towards the middle.  I think the majority of people in the US are more towards the middle and would be willing to compromise on things but neither party wants that. 

This is true. However I think in the frenzy surrounding Trump the left has not and will not acknowledge this

its easy to point fingers at the right and most of the time well deserved. But the party of gender identity, wage gap myth, BLM, millionaires sitting for the anthem, and overall "we hate ourselves and this country" has veered completely off course from the values of everyday Americans. 

None of this will will be acknowledged much less changed. Quote and whine in 3,2,1...

• Like 2

It would be great if someone can define "everyday American's".

Is the white working class, and white voters without college degrees, the only part of "everyday America"?

Are the young, minority groups, educated Americans, "fake America"?

It's too bad that the Dems have a geographic disadvantage with concentration around parts of the country that are actually doing well and sustaining our economy. If only they were marketing themselves to "everyday America" that thinks the wage gap is a myth, listens to InfoWars and believes John Podesta runs a pedo ring out of a DC pizza shop.

All snark aside, Zoony this is pretty typical of you now to paint the left in that image. I think many people have asked you to put out solutions YOU think that everyday American's will respond to. In reality, the left has given "everyday America" easier access to healthcare, has actively tried to do infrastructure and retraining programs in rural America and campaigned this year on easier access to education so "everyday America" can perhaps enter the present day economy.

I think that some of you are uncomfortable with the reality of "everyday America" and instead want to paint the Dems as "out of touch". If that were the case, you wouldn't see the parts of the country that are doing well and have a concentration of well educated and informed citizens, increasingly shifting to the left. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 11

40 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It would be great if someone can define "everyday American's".

I would say men who want to grow boobs but keep their genitalia and cross dress are not everyday Americans. 

Also, a viewpoint that America sucks as a country, the star spangled banner is racist, and white people suck is not an everyday American ideal. Though it is for many I guess. 

19 minutes ago, zoony said:

I would say men who want to grow boobs but keep their genitalia and cross dress are not everyday Americans. 

Also, a viewpoint that America sucks as a country, the star spangled banner is racist, and white people suck is not an everyday American ideal. Though it is for many I guess. 

This is a real cop out of an answer. 

But I suppose if you interpret people on the left pointing out the flaws in American society as "America sucks", then a constructive dialogue on this isn't even possible.

Bear in mind, that the candidate who won pretty much ran on the theme of "America is ****ing ****, I alone can fix it". And with this, I'll bow out by pointing out the right wing privilege of "America sucks". Because it seems that when Trump and his minions do it, they are "everyday Americans with real problems". But when the left does it " Why do you hate America?? YOU'RE MESSAGING SUCKS". If I wanted to piss off some of you, I would even point out the white privelege that enables this ridiculous double standard. :)

I seem to remember Hillary running on the theme of a unified and good America. And Trump using words like "wasteland" and "carnage" to describe present day US.

But yeah it's liberals who think "America sucks". That must be why they lost.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 6

Yanno, there IS a lot of objectionable horse**** flaunted by the media, perverse crap that really isn't of any value and represents at best a handful of people that need therapy more than attention, but here's the thing. I am not required to watch it, listen to it, pay any attention to it or serve to enable that crap in the least. I am free to ignore it all. And I do.

What I am not allowed, empowered or comfortable doing is ranting and raving and rooting them out, tracking them down and beating them senseless with my objections. I don't spend a whole lot of my time deciding who is or isn't a "true American", even the thought of wasting a moment there makes my gorge rise. What is the point of dragging your biases around to club others like baby seals. Let that **** go, grow the **** up. You'll find that just not giving a damn is liberating and let's you release that demanding, exhausting parasitic view of people that sucks the life out of your life.

Instead of damning some one else for not being a true/good enough American, go out there and BE one yourself. Set an example, add your energy to something positive, open yourself to the world around you. You can, it really isn't as scary as the rhetoric whores would have you believe.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, codeorama said:

IMO, I feel that Trump winning is in fact the fault of the left for being PC babies.  In their quest to become SO PC, all they have done is piss off a lot of reasonable people and made them feel like the left was way too far to the left.

Somehow there are more things wrong in this sentence than there are actual words in the sentence.