Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Wow.. i feel so much safer now with this administration.

Nothing makes me feel better than knowing our eyes and ears are willingly being plugged to any and all threats to cover Donald ****ing Trump's treasonous crooked ass.

I hope he has a stroke and dies in a pool of his own **** and urine.

While he's flying the plane the rest of his admin is on.

Voted for these people?

Stand by these people?
You DUMB MOTHER****ER.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Imagine if O had done **** like this.

If MBB (my buddy Barack) had said anything remotely close to what was said after the escalator descent, he would've been toast.  I don't see how any person got past that moment.

I'm very close to losing all hope.  Somebody better step in or we're both taking the deepest dive.

No ****. 

If this election shows us anything it's that politics in America basically amounts to "get our guy in and then immediately forget about everything we acted like we were outraged about the other candidate over"  I swear all the Trump supporters have gone radio silent from facebook in the past month or so.  I am not sure if they are now embarrassed to remind people they voted for him or if they simply gone back to not caring about politics since "the emails lady" isn't President.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

Perhaps a stupid question but what's stopping Schiff and the rest of the committee to just say f' it we're going to have these hearings regardless, Nunes is clearly compromised.

They can vote to have hearing by a majority vote, investigations on the other hand are at the Chair's discretion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Is there any way for a Chair of a committee be forced out beyond recusal or the Speaker removing them? Is there some sort of committee vote of no confidence or something along those lines?

If not we are pretty much boned. 

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Is there any way for a Chair of a committee be forced out beyond recusal or the Speaker removing them? Is there some sort of committee vote of no confidence or something along those lines?

Not sure even the Speaker can, perhaps by majority vote in the House?

the Reps do have term limits I believe :kickcan:

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

yes, but the recusal comes up for vote, if I remember parliamentary procedure

then a new chair would come to vote

29 minutes ago, twa said:

Not sure even the Speaker can, perhaps by majority vote in the House?

the Reps do have term limits I believe :kickcan:

Oh, I thought I read an article recently about Ryan being able to remove him if it came down to it but I might be mistaken and don't have the link.