Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I find it exhausting to try and follow everything that is going on, but I am convinced that this is exactly the intention, to make people mentally ill enough so they stop looking. And I won't

I am still offended by these crypto-fascist ****s peddling the "Leakers are the problem!" line, as if a neighbor called the cops when burglars broke into your house, and your concern was who called. That would only happen if you hired the burglars as part of an insurance scam or something, ie. you were part of the criminal activity.

It is clear, has been clear for some time, that the intention here is to just ramrod through their demands, indifferent to the cost, indifferent to people, indifferent to anything other than their immediate profit, and the profits of those who hold title to them. The all-consuming greed that motivates and drives them leaves them unconcerned, even unaware, that conspiring with THE hostile foreign power to subvert the system and seize control rise to the level of treason, effectively makes them enemy conspirators in an act of war.

And yeah, I see people that pooh pooh the idea of "treason' contort themselves to try and find some interpretation whereby it is something else, anything else, so they can deny the facts of the matter, and IMO they are more than just enablers, they wear the stink of it too.

complicit.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

If the Senate Dems use their intel committee/Russia probe as an opportunity to subpoena Trump's tax returns (which the minority party has the power to do), what could the Pubs do to stop it?  

My question is....can they call Nunes before them?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

If the Senate Dems use their intel committee/Russia probe as an opportunity to subpoena Trump's tax returns (which the minority party has the power to do), what could the Pubs do to stop it?  

Oh wow, didn't know the minority party had the power to do that. That could make things very interesting. I'm curious as well about whether or not the Rs could block it somehow. Though, in the Senate I think that is far less likely.

• Like 1

i can't WAIT for the hangings.

And if this stuff proves out (like i toldya back in July)....    there ought to be hangings.

And we'll have the BEST hangings, the most spectacular and luxurious hangings.

~Bang

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

And if this stuff proves out (like i toldya back in July)....    there ought to be hangings.

~Bang

Velvet ropes and gold plated scaffolding.

• Like 2

Spicer on fire again today.  The Nunes questions are making him look and sound incredibly evasive.  Not sure how these reporters can sit through this crap everyday.  I think I'm gonna take a break for a while myself.  

His comments on the Dems treatment of Gorsuch were shocking and rich.  They simply have no shame.  

17 minutes ago, Bang said:

~Bang

I'm waiting to see how Ivanka accessorizes that orange prison jumpsuit.............

• Like 2

Honestly I wish I could be one of those reporters in that room. Its going down as American History and they will have front row seats of all of it. 

Its pretty clear these guys are going to go down eventually. Now, that could be 3 years....but tits happening eventually. They played the game too loose and thought they couldnt lose. Thats how it always happens. 

• Like 1