Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

a witch hunt where the investigation began months prior to the election when everybody still laughed at the notion that Trump could actually win. Yep, just an excuse for the loss lol

A witch hunt where there's probably an actual witch to be found.

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

I wouldnt trust this administration either.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Eh. Can be like telling someone pointing a gun at you to go ahead and shoot. Try to show them you're not scared and switch up the vibe in the situation. 

Yep, you're either loyal to me or to the UNITED ****IN' STATES. 

(That's how I actually see that ding-dong in the WH seeing things.)

Now, I only have to hope that Flynn chooses to be a patriot.  *And I have to admit, I haven't seen this **** since Nixon.*  If he truly is, he'll give up immunity to make someone pay for this conundrum we're in.

There's no one more appropriate than the idiot who made it all happen, with his surrogates who collaborated with our fiercest enemy.

• Like 1

Agreed...  those layabout republicans never lifted a finger to ever investigate anything at all over the last couple of years.

It's almost as if they never raised a single objection over anything, or wasted any money or time running bogus panels and committees looking for things they never found.

That can's too heavy to kick with a straight face.

~Bang

• Like 10

*People speculating that Trump campaign might have actively coordinated with Russian hackers*

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, talk about jumping the gun, how about we just let the investigation go step by step and see where it goes without rushing to conclusions."

*Investigation leads to: US investigators are looking into whether Trump campaign reps helped Russian intel carry out cyberattacks*

"WHAT TOOK THEM SO LONG?!"

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, visionary said:

Somebody got out of their padded room.

This is our 45th President of the United States ladies and gentlemen. Let me add the fake news bit to this @visionary after your tweet.

14 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ok, does anyone have a timeline of events on this thing or some bullet points? I'm so confused by what's going on and who is claiming what. 

BTW, @DogofWar1's last post needs a double like button.

I just can't believe that this petulent **** is President.

Believe it Asbury. It's happened. 

• Like 1