Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

18 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He is pathetic. Standing strong in the face of the entire world basically telling him he is full of **** on this 

Ain't the first time, he has pretty much made a career out of it

• Like 3

"Sleepy eye" says the facelifted spray tan from beneath his colossal comb-over.

i mean really. it's pathetic. A 3rd grader has better self awareness.

But the level of discourse is about the same.

(and this ignores the hoodwinky hey lookie over here and not at my ass on fire misdirection the post is trying to be.)

if you support this guy,,,  how? 

HOW?

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3

Has anyone responded to Trump "Well, yes... you are a suspect in a treason plot after all"

Seriously though, remember how the WH has the ability to get to the bottom of the whole surveillance thing, and then Trump said there would be something coming out on it soon?  Well, out came Nunes and we find out that the WH essentially has nothing (except incidental collection).

Tempted to to sign on the twitter just so I can retweet his crap with #FakePresident

• Like 2

And I'm really admiring the incredible (well, incredible to anybody with a functioning brain) spin on this "incidental collection".  

Near as I can tell, the exchange can be paraphrased as:

"Obama wiretapped me!"

"No, he didn't"

(Produces some reports that say that the government did wiretap some Russian spies.  And some of Trump's people are on tape, contacting the Russian spies.)  

"See?  This proves I was right!"  

Near as I can tell, the Trump White House is literally waving around proof that Trump officials were contacting Russian agents,  and trying to yell real loudly that this somehow proves that they are victims.  

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Larry said:

And I'm really admiring the incredible (well, incredible to anybody with a functioning brain) spin on this "incidental collection".  

Near as I can tell, the exchange can be paraphrased as:

"Obama wiretapped me!"

"No, he didn't"

(Produces some reports that say that the government did wiretap some Russian spies.  And some of Trump's people are on tape, contacting the Russian spies.)  

"See?  This proves I was right!"  

Near as I can tell, the Trump White House is literally waving around proof that Trump officials were contacting Russian agents,  and trying to yell real loudly that this somehow proves that they are victims.  

At this point I don't know what the hell is going on, and sadly I don't trust the GOP lackeys to conduct a REAL investigation or even to disclose the truth from ANY investigation. Anyone who does trust them is a fool. The GOP has shredded their integrity and credibility for political expediency. Worst part is that their voters are applauding their efforts. 

*queue @twa with his false equivalency. Where he attempts to smear the Dems in an effort to prevent him from gagging on his own words.*

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

At this point I don't know what the hell is going on, . . . 

But isn't that what "incidental collection" is?  

"We had a wiretap on the phone of this suspected spy.  And the wiretap recorded a conversation between your guy and the spy."?  

3 hours ago, twa said:

pointing out the obvious is smearing?

OK 

Right on queue.

And if you were pointing out facts independent of your efforts to distract attention from Trump then fine, but you NEVER pipe up in criticism of Trump you only ever offer criticism of Dems in order to distract from the attention your useful liar.

21 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The real question is would you be criticizing him if we didn't?

Do you feel that these criticisms are legitimate? 

No clever distractions just basic answers.

I have to assume here that you simply had a brain fart and forgot who you were talking to.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I have to assume here that you simply had a brain fart and forgot who you were talking to.

Oh I know full well, I just enjoy putting him in a position where he has to admit that he's a hack that isn't interested in truth, honesty, our justice. 

13 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh I know full well, I just enjoy putting him in a position where he has to admit that he's a hack that isn't interested in truth, honesty, our justice. 

Admit it?  

I have to to assume here that you simply had a brain fart and forgot who you were talking to. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

He may never actually put it in writing or even speak the words, but he still has to admit it, if only to himself.

Bro, twa don't give a ****. He's no dummy.   Its a conscious decision.

Sometimes I wonder if he isn't on to something. It might be blissful ?

• Like 1