Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

The patsy has been identified....

White House is releasing today that Flynn did not disclose his payments from the Russian TV firm.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17401F?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=58e05c4f04d30148a37d2b51&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Now, is the time we find out if Flynn is loyal to Trump, he's been handed the sword, will he fall on it or turn and offer up Trump's head?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

dont respond to trolls. Let him troll and when no one responds, he is just talking to himself.

But ya'll loooooove to hear yourself talk too much for that.:rofl89:

38 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The patsy has been identified....

White House is releasing today that Flynn did not disclose his payments from the Russian TV firm.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17401F?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=58e05c4f04d30148a37d2b51&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Now, is the time we find out if Flynn is loyal to Trump, he's been handed the sword, will he fall on it or turn and offer up Trump's head?

He is a snake. Look at his religious background. No offense meant to you, pastor, but he is a poor rep for Christianity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

So the FBI was so focused on Hillary that they couldn't spare the time to truly investigate whether or not we had an honest to god manchurian candidate on our hands via Russia?

I knew it..... if only she woulda behaved we wouldn't be here. 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Uh, did Donald Trump just state that Russia is intervening in somebody else's election, and that he's aware of it?  

5 minutes ago, twa said:

I knew it..... if only I can deflect attention and try to push the narrative that it's somebody else's fault.  

Edited for clarification.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, twa said:

I knew it..... if only she woulda behaved we wouldn't be here. 

Yeeeah... not one goddamn member of the GOP* or it's base actually cares about the emails.

* I am not talking the ones who aren't... you know... smart**. They probably care because they were told to. The ones with functioning brains (including twa) don't actually care though.

** I'm allowing a lot of leeway for "smart" with this group. Let's say within 30 IQ points of average intelligence. 

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeeeah... not one goddamn member of the GOP* or it's base actually cares about the emails.

The ones she deleted that she was not supposed to?

Or the ones subpoenaed cause she ignored rules and law?

Or the Hacked ones from her minions?

Maybe She is a Russian plant. :chair: 

Meanwhile back to the orange tweeter.