Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 hours ago, twa said:

Her e-mails weren't from wikileaks  ,but rather from investigations and FOI requests on her lying ass.

But maybe Podesta's & co screwing Bernie was enough  

If you think Hillary is a liar, what must your opinion of Trump be? Assuming you have any intellectual integrity at all, that is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Switchgear said:

If you think Hillary is a liar, what must your opinion of Trump be? Assuming you have any intellectual integrity at all, that is.

I think he is lying scum, simply a more acceptable flavor than the Hillary blend.

If you think Hillary is not a liar I question your intelligence. :ols:

14 minutes ago, twa said:

I think he is lying scum, simply a more acceptable flavor than the Hillary blend.

If you think Hillary is not a liar I question your intelligence. :ols:

HRC was rated by many publications to be the most factually honest candidate in the 2016 election.  I don't expect one such as yourself to believe in facts though. 

• Like 1

Yeah...if Trump ordered Flynn to discuss sanctions with Russia pre-election, fire up the indictmentmobile.

Or perhaps the invisible indictmentjet.

Or the speed indictaboat.

But we'll see, it's all behind the scenes, but this is getting heavy.  Many many things are believable right now, gotta wait for the true truth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clietas said:

HRC was rated by many publications to be the most factually honest candidate in the 2016 election.  I don't expect one such as yourself to believe in facts though. 

Is she a liar or not?

Tallest midget :bunny:

Anyone that genuinely believes that Flynn will spill for immunity, or that Trump will just resign, or any other fantasies swirling around is just being naive IMO. The arrogance-driven hubris of these people is never going to fold that easy. They have a plan, a plot, a distinct course of action in their minds that will stymie all this and free their hands. Manafort offering to testify, rumors about Flynn, they are all straws in the wind right now but I am confident they think they can maneuver and manipulate the situation to their advantage. Look at how quickly and easily they managed to blow up the House Intel investigation, and all it cost was Nunes, and he is a fool if he really thought he wasn't expendable. They have no regard for facts or truth or process or democratic institutions, their plan was always that they are stronger because they are willing to do any and everything to achieve their ends. There is more to come.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

For @twaTrump is just a useful liar, cheat, and thief!

Whereas Hillary was not a useful one......for me.

Obviously those that threw millions at her feet feel differently.

37 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Anyone that genuinely believes that Flynn will spill for immunity, or that Trump will just resign, or any other fantasies swirling around is just being naive IMO. The arrogance-driven hubris of these people is never going to fold that easy. They have a plan, a plot, a distinct course of action in their minds that will stymie all this and free their hands. Manafort offering to testify, rumors about Flynn, they are all straws in the wind right now but I am confident they think they can maneuver and manipulate the situation to their advantage. Look at how quickly and easily they managed to blow up the House Intel investigation, and all it cost was Nunes, and he is a fool if he really thought he wasn't expendable. They have no regard for facts or truth or process or democratic institutions, their plan was always that they are stronger because they are willing to do any and everything to achieve their ends. There is more to come.

I probably agree with you, but on the other hand... the first betrayal is probably the hardest. Flynn has cleared that hurdle most likely several times. On the flip side, he knows what happens to people who betray Putin. Is he willing to take that chance?

See I feel that Flynn is exactly the type that would fall on his sword for the cause, even with immunity I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun was coming up tomorrow.

Manafort on the other hand is the kind of amoral fixer that would sell out to save himself, but it would only happen in the shadow of the gallows, he will always figure he can schmooze his way through, even if that meant living out his days in a mid-level Moscow apartment.

• Like 2

I don't agree, I think Flynn is the most likely to flip. For a General, he seems to be erratic and undisciplined. Manafort is going to go with "I don't recall" and long worded answers that say nothing. He's a pro. These people who offered to come before a committee are the guys who knew they'd be called eventually.....and the guys who are skilled enough to dance around saying anything of value. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

See I feel that Flynn is exactly the type that would fall on his sword for the cause, even with immunity I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun was coming up tomorrow.

Manafort on the other hand is the kind of amoral fixer that would sell out to save himself, but it would only happen in the shadow of the gallows, he will always figure he can schmooze his way through, even if that meant living out his days in a mid-level Moscow apartment.

No way they would take his "deal" and try to grant him immunity unless they were planning on him being under oath the entire time they spoke to him. Would that really be worth it to him? Obviously there's something he is pretty certain he could be prosecuted for so why would he then lie under oath and face all NEW charges in addition to the ones he thinks he could face now? 

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Yeah...if Trump ordered Flynn to discuss sanctions with Russia pre-election, fire up the indictmentmobile.

Or perhaps the invisible indictmentjet.

Or the speed indictaboat.

But we'll see, it's all behind the scenes, but this is getting heavy.  Many many things are believable right now, gotta wait for the true truth.

Trump's problem is he spends as much time making enemies in his party as he does making allies.  There won't be anybody left to have his back.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

But they're not going to give Flynn immunity if he doesn't have something good to offer.  He says what he'll offer,  the Feds decide if it's worth immunity.  

And I dont see him getting a lifeline in immunity, then doubling down on the lying. Cuz immunity wouldn't protect him from trouble if he got caught lying again.

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

But they're not going to give Flynn immunity if he doesn't have something good to offer.

What good did Hillary's staff offer?

Unreasonable expectations.