Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

6 minutes ago, twa said:

From the House Intel committee rules and how/who they bind.

The information was not given to the committee, in fact Nunes has refused to do so.

He seems a man of many hats

You may assume at your own risk. :kiss-smileys:

LOL like I thought .. just making stuff up.

Continue on with your non-stop, one sentence illogical trolling my friend. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

LOL like I thought .. just making stuff up.

Continue on with your non-stop, one sentence illogical trolling my friend. 

Simple question ....was the info given to Nunes .....or the committee?

The location and manner might be a clue. :kickcan:

8 minutes ago, twa said:

Simple question ....was the info given to Nunes .....or the committee?

The location and manner might be a clue. :kickcan:

It doesnt matter whether the info was given to an individual or a committee. No where in that article does it mention that as a consideration. I honestly dont know where you got that from to interject it. Thats why I asked you to cite to where you are basing your info from. 

Its the article and multiple lawyers cited in the article, confirming the articles interpretation of the rule VS you and whatever standard you want to make up. 

Have a good day, lets please end our mutual discussion at this point. 

People like Spicer or Conway. You expect them to go the extra mile to redirect this Trump/Russia stuff. But when you have people in Congress or the Senate gambling their own careers to defend him. That's surprising to me. Guys like Nunes and Chaffetz are going to get primaried. Wouldn't be shocked if one of them lost too.

• Like 1

Notice the first person he called on was the lady he flipped out on yesterday. Is that like some form of apology? Thats how it went in Deep Impact. I dont think its naive to believe they are getting their rules from B movies either. 

All of this stuff coming out WITH the Republicans in charge and stonewalling all efforts to get info and do any real investigation.

Can you imagine what **** would be out there if they WEREN'T in charge of the House and Senate?

Edited by mistertim

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

All of this stuff coming out WITH the Republicans in charge and stonewalling all efforts to get info and do any real investigation.

Can you imagine what **** would be out there if they WEREN'T in charge of the House and Senate?

Got to get out tge vote in a big way

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

When are people gonna realize that these people do not care about America and Americans?

But the Left is the "America sucks"  side. 

The Republican Party hates America. They want to destroy America. They can't remake it in their image until that happens so it is their goal. To destroy this country. That's why they had absolutely no problem selling us out to far right Russia. This desperately needs to be understood by the masses. 

And if conservatives have a problem with this, they need to stop losing their **** on the left calling a spade a spade and start cleaning up their own party. 

This country desperately needs a sane, functioning conservative party that loves ALL of America and ALL of Americans. That's what I want more than anything. More than a liberal president or Congress. A lot of conservatives seem to realize this well and I keep waiting for them to find their balls and do something about it but I'm close to giving up. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 3