Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

22 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

This is ****ing hilarious. The dumpster fire that is the Trump admin continues to burn down.

This is the sort of karmic justice that the righting deserves after almost a full decade of bull**** investigations into made up controversies. Now we have a real scandal, that has the potential to be maybe the worst in our entire history. 

"Richard Nixon, hold my beer" - Donald J. Trump.

The funny thing is, I think Trump probably would have still won even if he didn't sell himself out to a hostile foreign power. 

The Never-Trump folk are going to come out looking pretty good out of this. Too bad so much of the right decided to go straight into the dumpster fire with Cheetolini and his minions.

Edited by No Excuses

Flynn asking for immunity could be nothing, buuuuut probably not.

Immunity is generally given for anything where a crime might have occurred, not necessarily where one is known, but a bigger fish is also present to be fried.

The other thing though is that apparently it's Flynn asking for it.  Him reaching out suggests some interesting stuff.

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/ryan-rubio-may-have-been-targets-of-damaging-russian-social-media-campaigns/2017/03/30/bdf5f4fa-154f-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_ryan-rubio-3pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.b2d67b24d22d

The senate is taking it a bit more seriously since they have members who have been targeted. I note the roll trump played spreading the wildfire.  The question is how much was in knowingly furthering a foreign attempt to destabilise our democracy, the goal of the Russian disinformation tactics.

• Like 1