Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

10 hours ago, Hersh said:

I don't buy this at all. Russia and Iran do not want war with the US. Lots of Middle Eastern countries are united against Iran having nuclear weapons and Russia would prefer to influence countries through their disinformation campaigns. 

Same. This is the whole "we're going to pretend things are super bad between us and the guy we have tons of dirty info on."

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Emotionally stunted.

Petulant

Problem is that 40% of Americans STILL say they approve of his performance. Proof yet again that 20% of the people are mentally deficient, and 20% are liars.

I was thinking the other night that Trumps approval rating is probably higher than 40%. A lot of his supporters just don't want to admit how much they approve his actions around folks they don't know.

11 minutes ago, clietas said:

I was thinking the other night that Trumps approval rating is probably higher than 40%. A lot of his supporters just don't want to admit how much they approve his actions around folks they don't know.

See, I don't get this. It's not like their names are printed. They are all but annonymous.

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Some folks these days don't believe anything is anonymous. A lot of those same folks could be on the Trump bandwagon. 

Yeah, but this isn't asking about genital size. Maybe it's because I'm in Kentucky because I've YET to meet a bashful TrumpsterDiver.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Yeah, but this isn't asking about genital size. Maybe it's because I'm in Kentucky because I've YET to meet a bashful TrumpsterDiver.  

You're right I'm sure. Just something I was thinking about in regards to why Trumps approval ratings seem to be on the uptick lately. 

54 minutes ago, clietas said:

You're right I'm sure. Just something I was thinking about in regards to why Trumps approval ratings seem to be on the uptick lately. 

Acruay, from what I understand his numbers are flat, even after the Syria strike. Which is not good news considering historically a President's numbers jump after a military strike like that, but it may be tempered by the facts surrounding the inept nature of the missile strike.

11 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Acruay, from what I understand his numbers are flat, even after the Syria strike. Which is not good news considering historically a President's numbers jump after a military strike like that, but it may be tempered by the facts surrounding the inept nature of the missile strike.

Polls over the past month indicate he's gaining approval. Mainly from Independents. CBS poll yesterday had him at a 43% approval rating. He was around 37% I think a month ago.

28 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Nunes threw away his career for what? Was he promised Steaks and Vodka not knowing both businesses went bust? 

These people are bright inside their little bubbles. Take them out of the bubble and they have no business on stage. Nunes is a perfect example. In other words, the smartest idiot is still an idiot. And Nunes is an idiot. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, visionary said:

In some ways, it's a valid point. 

There is a reason why we didn't intervene militarily, during the invasion. And it's because Ukraine isn't that important. 

Doesn't mean the sanctions are a bad idea.