Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I bet Spicer is going to get pushed on whether or not the WH condemns this and if they do, do they condemn Putin?

Spicer: Of course we condemn the arrests.  That's a clown question bro.

Journo: But no official statement has been issued.

Spicer: Well treat this as an official statement.  Listen, the Administration is too busy to be responding to every little protest in Russia.

Journo: What about Putin?

Spicer: I think ultimately Putin's people will set things right.

Journo: And if they don't...?

Spicer: RADICAL MOOSE-LAMBS!

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 2

I'm wondering if/when Trump is forced to relinquish his tax info.  Seems fairly germane to the case.  I suppose that since both Intelligence Committees are run by Repubs (both involved in Trump transition), it would take a special prosecutor to get that info.  

Edit - I wonder how the FBI feels about the issue... as I said, it seems like a (perhaps significant) piece of the investigatory puzzle. 

Edited by skinny21
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Wait .... Nunes still hasnt shown his fellow board members those documents that concerned him? 

Seriously? Are we just supposed to move on and never speak about those alleged reports ever again? Werent they "concerning"?

Not sure. But again, the committee should boot or suspend or something with him until he at least tells them what he has, and how he got it. 

• Like 1

Nunes has zero creditibility left.  Zero.

The stuff coming out now is too suspicious to be left alone.  The guy needs to step down from any role in this investigation AND make a full accounting of everything he did on and around the dates of his unannounced White House visit.  If he does both those things, and his explanations are benign (they likely aren't) he can maybe escape being a subject of the FBI's investigation, but without both of those there is no way to assume he's doing anything but obstructing for the sake of protecting the White House.

• Like 2

https://patribotics.blog/2017/03/27/did-nunes-leak-fisa-warrant-info-via-white-house-lawyer-michael-ellis/

Did Nunes Leak FISA Warrant Info via White House Lawyer Michael Ellis?

Following our exclusive report that Devin Nunes leaked information about transition team member, White House staffer and named subject of a failed FISA court application, Boris Epshteyn, I can exclusively report that sources with links to Congress state that staffers working on the Russia investigations believe that lawyers connected to the White House are illegally sharing information with Nunes – and illegally pressing him to leak it.

While sources are not yet definite as to which lawyer or lawyers they suspect of repeatedly breaking the law on leaks and obstruction of justice, several have named Michael Ellis, of the White House General Counsel’s office for National Security, as one they suspect.

Mr. Ellis previous job was the General Counsel for the House Intelligence Committee, working for Mr. Nunes directly. Sources indicate that Nunes recommended Ellis for the White House national security post.

Yesterday it was reported that Nunes’ friend Mr. Ellis, described as his “close aide”, only started working for the White House this month, when leaks started.

"Official Potus Power-Bottom Devin Nunes Fails at Clandestine Maneuver."

Obviously a graduate of the Mike Flynn Spy Akadummy.

I observe Nunes to be lying at most every presser, lately (not saying that glibly). 

Same with Schiff in his exaggeration of what they have. Nunes actions are far "worse" and "went first" but Schiff hurts the investigation, too.

Not that it matters. This thing is going to keep going even if the house investigation continues to deteriorate.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

"Official Potus Power-Bottom Devin Nunes Fails at Clandestine Maneuver."

Obviously a graduate of the Mike Flynn Spy Akadummy.

I observe Nunes to be lying at most every presser, lately (not saying that glibly). 

Same with Schiff in his exaggeration of what they have. Nunes actions are far "worse" and "went first" but Schiff hurts the investigation, too.

Not that it matters. This thing is going to keep going even if the house investigation continues to deteriorate.

I think Schiff is exaggerating as well....though, with his background I think there might a method to his madness.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH