Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

19 minutes ago, twa said:

From what I've read there is no evidence, or just circumstantial evidence, of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians despite surveillance and investigation.

I agree.  

No doubt that's why the people who spin for the GOP for a living unanimously decided that, while the mere fact that the Clinton Foundation accepted money from people who weren't citizens was a scandal, anything short of firm proof of an official representative of the Trump administration having a one-on-one meeting with an official representative of the Russian government, in which a specific quid pro quo was stated, and explicitly agreed to, isn't important.  

19 minutes ago, twa said:

On the other hand there seems real evidence of unmasking of people under NSA surveillance (a felony) and the use of that surveillance for political purpose.

You referring to Nunes?  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 3

Nunes seriously said that? Because Trump has been taking a lot of heat in the media? So he basically just openly admitted that his loyalty is to Trump first and the his position and the American people second, and he's apparently more than willing to lie for him. I can't understand why the Dems on the committee aren't openly calling for him to step down yet. This ridiculous.

• Like 3

^^^ Um.....are they allowed to do that if there is an official investigation going on that would quite possibly want to get info from those phones?

So they eviscerated Hillary for emails being deleted and called her a criminal, but now they may be wiping their phones to avoid an active, possible criminal, investigation.

That sound you just heard was her face palming harder than anyone in history.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

Mannnnn if they dont catch these bamas!! Destroying your phone after getting the tip that you are caught is about as obvious a cover as you can find. Scooby Doo can wrap this one up. And hes high as ****! 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 5

Unfortunately, at this point I think they could literally be caught taking part in coke fueled orgies with Putin and his associates while being recorded discussing how they colluded and how awesome it is and the Republicans still would stonewall an investigation.

• Like 2

Piecing together Nunes' statements, it seems like he was concerned that Trump (and/or associates) were picked up via incidental collection and that, although it was legal (the names weren't unmasked), it was apparent who these people were.  In other words, he thinks it's a problem when you can figure out the names of Americans in masked reports.  

I suppose I can understand his concern (if I'm piecing it together correctly), but that doesn't seem like enough motivation to hold press conferences and inform the WH over in such a rushed manner.  

Which makes me think his issue is that Trump was turning up in surveillance collection and bringing this to light could help vindicate Trump's moronic tweets.  The problem I have with this thinking is that this group has been under investigation for a long time, so it seems obvious that they'd turn up in some incidental collection... particularly given the numerous contacts they had with Russian officials.  

now...imo...don was an obvious ****stain farce of a person before he won the election and before we even get to his politics, though that stuff certainly adds a lot to his stench....and outside of that special breed that are actual trump boosters (really like him) even many who voted for him have a hard time defending him much...but as fun as it is to watch those who do try, wait until you see them stepping up to support vermin like roger stone, or even manafort, if the opportunity presents...

• Like 1

Why do I get the feeling that these guys are going to perjure themselves to Congress but that they will try to get off freely via Nunes refusing to yield to a special prosecutor?

This is a dog and pony show, and they're hoping their plausible deniability holds up long enough for them to dismantle the investigation and then basically be immune from all legal consequences for all time.