Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Generally I don't bother going to protests too much.  Some of the bigger stuff that's more an "event" than a "protest," sure, but like protest protests, eh.

However, Mueller getting canned would definitely be enough.

If Trump massacres half the DOJ to get rid of Mueller the Senate needs to immediately re-appoint him and give him all the powers they can.  If they don't, time to march.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Generally I don't bother going to protests too much.  Some of the bigger stuff that's more an "event" than a "protest," sure, but like protest protests, eh.

However, Mueller getting canned would definitely be enough.

If Trump massacres half the DOJ to get rid of Mueller the Senate needs to immediately re-appoint him and give him all the powers they can.  If they don't, time to march.

I’ll drive. 

• Like 1

Have to say, I'm a bit puzzled about the rumors about Trump firing Mueller. 

Not it because I think Trump wouldn't do something like that. Hell, he already has. (That's how we got here). 

But because I don't think Trump needs to

He's already programmed his base to ignore anything Mueller finds short of Trump personally stating an explicit quid pro quo deal. 

He's already programmed his base that the investigation is a Dem piece of Fake News carried out by Deep State Hillary sleeper cells. 

In short, the odds of Mueller finding something that won't be immediately ignored by a huge chunk of the public, (and the only chunk he cares about, and the only people with the power to do anything to him), are zero. 

He (and the Republicans) have spread enough spin that they can just ignore Mueller. 

• Like 1

Not a huge chunk of the electorate, only his shrinking base. 

He's losing independents and the thinking Republicans left. The Dems are gearing up to run squeeky clean candidates, they will hammer on the sexual harassment and assault thing, curtailing females' bodily autonomy, and his support for white supremists. And don't forget the millenials who will be recruited to vote. 

Remember, he only won by about 55k votes in the swing states. With the tax bill realization sinking in next year, and then the planned assault on Social Secure, Medicare, and Medicaid, his base is gonna find out how much he lied to them in 2016. 

The thing about these deals, if they withhold information and don't tell the truth, they the deal is off the table and they can have the book thrown at them. Also, if pardoned, they can't be prosecuted and can still be called to testify and they can't plead the Fifth. 

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2