Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I knew if he was going to fire Mueller, it would be right on Christmas Eve, or as close as possible ,so people would be distracted. The way the calendar falls this year, Friday the 22nd will be the day. Predictable as Fox News talking points mysteriously aligning with Trump's tweets.

And if they were not acquired by court order what then?

It would look bad since these are after the election emails, and some obviously privileged.

Mueller's office could clear things up easily if it went through a court.

is that that whataboutism that some seem selectively offended by?

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

And then the GOP can muddy things up again pretty easily by saying whatever.

You betcha

Do you expect more from Mueller or the GOP?

Just now, twa said:

is that that whataboutism that some seem selectively offended by?

No. It's a fact. Mueller can clear it up but why the **** should he? Because a bunch of GOP jackasses with no ethics and no credibility conjured up another fake scandal? They're just gonna do it again and again and again. **** 'em.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, twa said:

And if they were not acquired by court order what then?

It would look bad since these are after the election emails, and some obviously privileged.

Mueller's office could clear things up easily if it went through a court.

Oh hey, look, he talked about you in that twitter thread:

Oh look ,he assumes no privilege exists despite reality being very different.

again, thru a court or not?

Coulda swore he was doing election interference investigation, guess he found something else more interesting.

It's laughable to believe that anything Mueller & Co. produce will change anything, anymore than the midterms will somehow magically wave a wand and make things sunny and bright again.

You have a criminal cabal that has seized control of the government with overt assistance from THE hostile foreign power. Read your history, there's really only one way this plays out. You won't coerce or convince or negotiate your way out of this, the only solution will entail huge numbers of dead.

Bummer eh? History don't give one stiff ****

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twa said:

Oh look ,he assumes no privilege exists despite reality being very different.

again, thru a court or not?

Coulda swore he was doing election interference investigation, guess he found something else more interesting.

He didnt assume anything, he opined on the language used in the letter to congress. 

If the emails were obtained improperly, they cant be used in court. Guess what?  None of this **** is likely to go to court. Mueller knows what he is doing.

And he has carte blanche to investigate any matters arising from his russia investigation. Go read the letter appointing him. 

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

He didnt assume anything, he opined on the language used in the letter to congress. 

If the emails were obtained improperly, they cant be used in court. Guess what?  None of this **** is likely to go to court. Mueller knows what he is doing.

So asking if Mueller's team acted improperly is out of bounds?

Obtained improperly leaves a stain

refresh my memory on who can release govt documents

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I would love for you to tell all of us who can release govt documents. 

a court, govt officials after following protocol.

wanna guess if notifying the transition team of request is part of protocol?

6 minutes ago, twa said:

Once again, the guilty spend their time throwing mud at law enforcement. I wonder if our resident shill will be supportive and defensive of Trump when Trump fires Mueller, just like he fired Comey and anyone else who got to clise to exposing the President and his illegal Russian collusion. 

Trump and his sycophants disgust me. They are everything wrong with America. They scream about Hillary’s emails and swear that they know she was guilty but then with Trump they happily carry his luggage all while it’s clear that they colluded with the effing RUSSIAN government to help win the election.

Any left defending Trump, screw you. You’re what’s wrong with America. You wrap yourself in the flag and force the cross into the faces of everyone but then when your guy does this you turn a blind eye. I’m so disgusted right now that I can stand it.

• Thanks 3

your memory seems off ASF, I said firing Comey was stupid and would result in a independent investigation.....though of course within his power.

maybe they can find collusion in emails after the election :ols:

1 hour ago, twa said:

Now this is legitimately a fake news story. Shame on those pushing this garbage. Congressmen going down this road are all traitors. 

• Like 2