Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I just got like 100 texts lamenting the fall of democracy and the national crisis we are in with the FBI being compromised and a political coup to remove our president. 

From my 3 trump supporting brothers. This text thing is a BIG deal to them. They all demanded Mueller be fired 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

You are not a lawyer. You do not know what you are talking about. And you are defending people who don’t believe in the constitution and what this country stands for.

Don't need to be a lawyer, and I do know going to Mueller is a waste of time.

as does anyone with half a brain.

You call this defending? :ols:

36 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just got like 100 texts lamenting the fall of democracy and the national crisis we are in with the FBI being compromised and a political coup to remove our president. 

From my 3 trump supporting brothers. This text thing is a BIG deal to them. They all demanded Mueller be fired 

Have you suggested that Fox News may not be totally on the up and up?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Have you suggested that Fox News may not be totally on the up and up?

Multiple times, but “even cnn and msnbc are covering this which shows you that t’s not about liberal vs Republican, it’s a matter of national security and they all see how real and serious a threat to our democracy this is” 

34 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Should I tell you guys why twa has managed to stick around all this time or would that ruin it for you? Like knowing the secret to a magic trick or finding out how they got Mr. Ed's lips to move by shoving a carrot up his ass?

Oh please tell me it has a carrot involved!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Multiple times, but “even cnn and msnbc are covering this which shows you that t’s not about liberal vs Republican, it’s a matter of national security and they all see how real and serious a threat to our democracy this is” 

I get the feeling they are a-okay with the natonal security implications of Jared “I meet with the Russians so much I’ve forgotten most of the meetings” Kushner havin a TSI clearance. 

2 hours ago, twa said:

Why would he confront Mueller?

When you think a employee broke the rules ya go to those over them or the court.

And when you want a partisan political reaction you go to Congress. 

2 hours ago, twa said:

Don't need to be a lawyer, and I do know going to Mueller is a waste of time.

as does anyone with half a brain.

As opposed to a whole brain. 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Do tell 

Ok but I'm warning you... it's going to take away some of the mystique. Do not read this if you're not ready.

Spoiler

He serves a purpose. He is a relentless troll but the people you let his brand of trolling affect them, kinda need to be trolled. That and he's not actually an idiot like some of the right wing trolls who have come and gone. The mods tend to apportion discipline on a sliding scale based on IQ.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Larry said:

And when you want a partisan political reaction you go to Congress. 

As opposed to a whole brain. 

you certainly play the field.

what half tells ya going to Mueller is productive after his team persuaded the GSA a subpoena or warrant was not needed....despite their initial protest.