Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Hard not to think that Nunes is leaking info to others, so they can leak it for him, for a convenient way for people to have a reason question the committee's integrity. Nothing suspicious at all about when he discovered 'improper' unmasking, that King Don may have been caught up in incidental surveillance, and had a secret meeting with a source at the White House in the middle of the night  after jumping out of his Uber, then went on live TV the next day to talk all about it in that weird impromptu press conference, but really say nothing about anything. Just trying to throw more monkey wrenches in the works. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Uh Rex, world domination?!

Probably not.   Putin doesn't want to dominate the world, just the area around Russia. 

He really wants to weaken the governments and media of the West so there will be no one left with the gravitas to criticize or rein in the dyfunctional and corrupt kleptocracy that he is running over there in Russia. 

Edited by Predicto

24 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I don't know about that, he has his puppet installed over here. If he could plant his foot over here, I think he'd be happy.

The value of the puppet is to get rid of those pesky sanctions that hurt his cronies and to allow him to swallow Crimea and the Ukraine in peace and quiet.  And make the rest of Eastern Europe turn away from the West because they don't believe the US will protect them anymore.    

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Probably not.   Putin doesn't want to dominate the world, just the area around Russia. 

He really wants to weaken the governments and media of the West so there will be no one left with the gravitas to criticize or rein in the dyfunctional and corrupt kleptocracy that he is running over there in Russia. 

Yeah, I don;t see world domination any time soon.  

Now, weakening the west enough so that he can go back to annexing Balkan countries?  He wouldn't mind that.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, visionary said:

There's a scene I'm often reminded of, in a movie.  (Either "They call me Trinity", or it's sequil.)  

Our hero, Trinity, a practical joker gunslinger, is trying to get his brother, Bambino, a Hoss-style big bruiser, to start a fight with a saloon full of the bad guy's men.  

Trinity:  Did you hear what they said about our mother?

Bambino:  nope.

Trinity:  They called her an old (leans over, whispers in Bambino's ear.)  

Bambino glares at the tough guys.  They did, huh?  

Trinity nodds, with an expression of "trying to look innocent".  

Bambino keeps glaring at tough guys:  Well, it's true.  

Trinity:  She's not that old.