Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Isn't that more of the same?

Seems like a lot of "they lied about meeting these people"

Seems to me what we're really missing is evidence of some sort of qpq...

Not to throw a wet blanket on everything but I can't help but feel like if ultimately all we get are (as twa dubbs them) process violations, then this whole thing will wind up being mostly a waste of time (in the grand scheme of things)

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

Isn't that more of the same?

Seems like a lot of "they lied about meeting these people"

Seems to me what we're really missing is evidence of some sort of qpq...

Not to throw a wet blanket on everything but I can't help but feel like if ultimately all we get are (as twa dubbs them) process violations, then this whole thing will wind up being mostly a waste of time (in the grand scheme of things)

RNC platform change? Promised sanctions relief? 

We we might not have the written evidence yet but now we confirmation that Trump himself was well aware of his dip**** son and Manafort playing footsy with Russian intelligence, and he apparently took actions that would amount to the quid pro quo you mentioned.

And importantly, Mueller has cooperating witnesses that will testify to that effect. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Like 2

The individual was able to obtain the email addresses for Trump Jr. and his personal assistant, as well as an email that congressional investigators believe was for then-candidate Trump, although he rarely uses email.

Hmm. Now we might be moving on to Trump's emails. We've come full circle.

13 minutes ago, twa said:

You know the DNC was getting info from Russians at the same time don't you?

I assume you’re talking about the dossier, if so that notion has been shoved back down your throat for its absurdity so many times that I would have figured you’d have gotten tired of the punishment by now.

Oh the timeline of various tweets by POTUS and Junior is very telling when lined up next to the timeline of events, meetings and various email communications.

These guys are simply bery bad liars. I still cannot figure out if they just never counted on winning and as such didn’t care or if they were just that stupid.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

RNC platform change? Promised sanctions relief? 

We we might not have the written evidence yet but now we confirmation that Trump himself was well aware of his dip**** son and Manafort playing footsy with Russian intelligence, and he apparently took actions that would amount to the quid pro quo you mentioned.

And importantly, Mueller has cooperating witnesses that will testify to that effect. 

Big picture here....

You're going to need something more than circumstantial evidence.

I honestly don't even know if testimony is going to be enough. I just don't. I would like to think it would be. In my mind, it should be. But I don't know if it will.

It just seems like every day something comes out and people are like "BOOM!" yet to me it seems like we've plateaued here...

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Just a coincidence I’m sure.

Also why was the Trump campaign promoting a Russian intelligence front?

I seem to recall someone else using it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-democrats-well-deserved-wikileaks-blowback/2016/07/27/ab15766c-5402-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html?utm_term=.37296d05bb16

Over at the CIA and the National Security Agency headquarters, they must be really enjoying watching Democrats in Philadelphia squirm over WikiLeaks’s exposure of tens of thousands of internal Democratic Party emails. There’s a word for what is happening in the intelligence community:

Blowback.

Throughout the entirety of the Obama administration, nothing was done as WikiLeaks damaged our national security with its serial leaks of highly classified intelligence documents.

But WikiLeaks has finally crossed a “red line” (pun intended) that has earned it the Democrats’ outrage. Instead of targeting the CIA or the NSA, WikiLeaks has gone after an organization Democrats actually care about — the Democratic National Committee.

19 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Who? Do you read the articles you post?

Do you recall the first time wikileaks posted e-mails in a presidential race?

Do you recall it being used against the Bush administration as well?

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Big picture here....

You're going to need something more than circumstantial evidence.

I honestly don't even know if testimony is going to be enough. I just don't. I would like to think it would be. In my mind, it should be. But I don't know if it will.

It just seems like every day something comes out and people are like "BOOM!" yet to me it seems like we've plateaued here...

Depends on the end goal. If the end goal is to get Trump out of office, then we wont get anything until we have the votes, and you dont change the votes without changing peoples opinions and understanding on what went on. This all helps (or hurts, depends) in that regard. But you cannot deny that drops of info like this help in that regard. Its about changing public opinion more than anything. 

All you need to drop the president is the votes, right? (serious inquiry)