Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

The NYT Hope Hicks article and the news that Wikileaks emailed the Trumps encryption keys and links to the hacked emails has me, among other things, convinced that the Russians not only wanted to help Trump win, but also for him to be caught. The whole thing is way too ham fisted, and the Trump Bumpkins were way too stupid to realize how easily traced all of this would be.

• Like 3

really...have you seen fox in this last week or 2 days/...the right is really ramping up hard on full blown nutterland and burning mueller at the stake for being 10 more corrupt the hoover ever was.....things may actually get crazier than even i usually expect lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

really...have you seen fox in this last week or 2 days/...the right is really ramping up hard on full blown nutterland and burning mueller at the stake for being 10 more corrupt the hoover ever was.....things may actually get crazier than even i usually expect lmao

I knew when Laura was calling Al a "sacrificial lamb" that the whole damn place gone cuckoo....or was it cuckholdedddd up?  I don't know anymore.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

They see the whole thing unraveling so the last resort is to convince their viewers Mueller is lying. It will work for a significant portion of them.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

The NYT Hope Hicks article and the news that Wikileaks emailed the Trumps encryption keys and links to the hacked emails has me, among other things, convinced that the Russians not only wanted to help Trump win, but also for him to be caught. The whole thing is way too ham fisted, and the Trump Bumpkins were way too stupid to realize how easily traced all of this would be.

I've thought along those lines.  

Yeah, maybe the Trump campaign's "national security expert" doesn't know that phone calls to the Russian ambassador get recorded by the NSA.  But it's guaranteed that the Russian ambassador knew it.  So, why didn't the ambassador stop the Trumper from doing it?  

One possibility I've thought of was that maybe the Ambassador thought that the guy on the phone thinks that he's stupid.  "Does this stupid American think I'm falling for this?"  

But the other possibility was that the Russians not only wanted to help Trump, but they wanted to make sure that Trump could be blackmailed, too.  Make sure that he will do what he's told, if/when he gets into office.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

another thing i hate about these days is the left is deserving of serious abuse and I can't get to them properly and that's the fault of the right, too

****ers

Its obnoxious

We're forced to not even bother because the gop is such a dumpster fire.

On the fox news front... they started planting the "Mueller is not trustworthy" seed months ago. Right after they praised his appointment and credibility, then realized trump is actually in trouble.

I don't know what pisses me off more - that our politicians and their mouth pieces treat us so obviously like idiots, or that they get away with it.

We're a country full of stupid people. And we deserve this mess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I don't know what pisses me off more - that our politicians and their mouth pieces treat us so obviously like idiots, or that they get away with it.

I know.  (Which one pisses me off more.)  I expect politicians to be slimy.  I used to have a higher opinion of the American people.  

Although, other anger-worthy things that deserve to be on the ballot?  

3)  That we did this intentionally.  

4)  That I saw it, 30 years ago.   

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Larry said:

I know.  (Which one pisses me off more.)  I expect politicians to be slimy.  I used to have a higher opinion of the American people.  

Although, other anger-worthy things that deserve to be on the ballot?  

3)  That we did this intentionally.  

4)  That I saw it, 30 years ago.   

Yep.  Just didn't think I'd still be here. 

14 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Joe Walsh on twitter...who knew....@WalshFreedom

I’d repost but profanity filters and all that

If it's who you & I would call THE Joe Walsh, I have a "for President" button somewhere.  circa 1979, right when "The Long Run" came out.  :cheers:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

If it's who you & I would call THE Joe Walsh, I have a "for President" button somewhere.  circa 1979, right when "The Long Run" came out.  :cheers:

Yeah, not the same guy. THIS Joe Walsh is a Rightwing blowhard former something or other and radio personality. I hate most of what he has to say, but Trump/Hannity/Faux News unites Joe and me.

Here’s another, last line edited for content.

When I grew up, the FBI were the good guys, and the Soviet Union were the bad guys.

I watch @FoxNews today, and they tell me the FBI are the bad guys, and Russia are the good guys.

Such ********

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Something has to be done about them (FoxNews). This is dangerous

I’m telling you, what Hannity, Alex Jones et al are doing no longer falls under freedom of speech. This is not disagreement. This is not criticism. This is not political differences. This is outright lies and incitement.

It is a parade of fiction presenting itself as news.

And just in case anyone thinks this is hyperbole, consider this...what do you think it would take to get ME to agree with Joe Walsh?

• Like 3

I think Jumbo would agree with this, the more stressed and cornered people are, ANY people in any circumstances, the louder and crazier they get. The particulars are not important, it is a hard-wired response to being caught with no escape. Your kids do it, your neighbors do it, your politicians do it. The rising level of insanity is a valid measure of just how much heat is building up under the trogs.

Let 'em burn

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

I think Jumbo would agree with this, the more stressed and cornered people are, ANY people in any circumstances, the louder and crazier they get. The particulars are not important, it is a hard-wired response to being caught with no escape. Your kids do it, your neighbors do it, your politicians do it. The rising level of insanity is a valid measure of just how much heat is building up under the trogs.

Let 'em burn

I just pray that McConnell/Ryan don’t piss out the flames.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Let 'em burn

44 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I just pray that McConnell/Ryan don’t piss out the flames.

If they attempt to do so, the trogs which they've been feeding for decades will bite their ****s off.  

And they know it.